Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Just now, Estrella said:

The weird part is that a 911 was called, it was not hotel security that one that make the call, just some random saying a woman was injured in the hotel, and in the pictures I don´t see any injured on Britney´s leg. Then nobody was attended by the ambulance that arrived, nor the police was called. This seems to me like a set up. If she was making a chaos inside the hotel, the hotel security would have been the one that make her leave, and that does not seem to be the case.

Then why did she leave the hotel with security and not stay with Paul? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Hahahaha no one believes you’re a plant. Not smart or creative enough for that. 

People here literally implied that. Go talk to them lol. 

And you don’t need to be creative or smart to fool six or seven of you devil satan GIF

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Yeah but she’s covering herself she’s not walking around with her **** out which shows she is mentally sane.

mind you this is real analysis actual mental health doctors make so take your opinions and shove it up your Penelope Taint

They don’t want to see the truth because they’re peddling the lies.

Look at her eyes. The only thing she is out of is the hotel!

The funniest thing is that some prefer to believe in conspiracy theories, clones, occult society, but not in the fact that this woman needs treatment. They are always blaming others for Britney's mistakes, as if she were an immature child. It's okay that most of the time she behaves like a child, but she is 42 years old and needs to face the consequences of her actions. That's the concept of being a free adult, isn't it?

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

AND TO EVERYONE BASHING ME FOR TALKING ABOUT THE CRIMINAL HOUSEKEEPER FURTHER PROOF THIS ISN'T GOOD.

SHAME ON YOU FOR GOING IN ON ME ABOUT THIS HOUSEKEEPER WHEN CLEARLY THIS IS BAD.

I agree with you. All I will say is we have to stop blaming others at this point. It is not the shaitty men she chooses or her daddy issues. They might be shait, but it is her responsibility. She is 43 and she keeps on making awful choices, consistently. 

Also..body double my azz.

• Love 2

I'm at work and I'm just seeing the photos... I'll read the 21 pages in a little, but good f_cking Lord... This is exhausting. When is Britney ever going to learn? I don't get it... Why does she associates herself with trash? She's always around people that don't have good intentions.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

She still is. Lmao. You think her certifications, tour earnings and catalogue just vanished? 

Her tour earnings, especially in the last decade are nowhere near billions of dollars. She has stated multiple times that she’s retired. 

Just now, Bigno said:

I agree with you. All I will say is we have to stop blaming others at this point. It is not the shaitty men she chooses or her daddy issues. They might be shait, but it is her responsibility. She is 43 and she keeps on making awful choices, consistently. 

Also..body double my azz.

Thank you :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

The funniest thing is that some prefer to believe in conspiracy theories, clones, occult society, but not in the fact that this woman needs treatment. They are always blaming others for Britney's mistakes, as if she were an immature child. It's okay that most of the time she behaves like a child, but she is 42 years old and needs to face the consequences of her actions. That's the concept of being a free adult, isn't it?

AMEN 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

All I ask is that u guys stop requesting Britney to make music.

she DONT WANNR MAKE NO DAMN MUSIC FOOLS she like to party party and that is ok but please stop talking about music when a ***** don’t wanna work . She like a drinky drink hehe like Lindsay Lohan 

Please take your meds and step away from keyboard. That's enough from you...

1e08c9cabe24c0ebe67b2d4a7756c8f08ac66a20

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.