Britney Spotted Leaving The Chateau Marmont After "Emergency Incident"

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

You are just arguing with anyone and everyone. Couldn’t clap back to the uk photography laws though could you? Calling me dumb and uneducated. Thinking you’re a know it all

Someone wants attention! I have better things to do than argue with a plant about photography laws related to a hypothetical move:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

You are just arguing with anyone and everyone. Couldn’t clap back to the uk photography laws though could you? Calling me dumb and uneducated. Thinking you’re a know it all

For real that user is on the attack with those unhinged laced filled posts attacking users.

If their blood is Boling it should be at what happened, not that the pics were posted. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is everything is always blown out of proportion. In the pictures she looks calm, not like someone having a breakdown. Her legs show no injury and she's clearly able to walk by herself. The article even mentions the officers didn't find any problem and left. 

Screenshot-20240502-131322-edit-68613130

So who's really reporting this story, how did none of the guests took video or pictures of her screaming and out of control? Who called the paramedics and all this circus if it wasn't really needed? 

If he really hurt her and is a danger to her, hopefully this serves for her to finally cut ties with him.

^^^

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is everything is always blown out of proportion. In the pictures she looks calm, not like someone having a breakdown. Her legs show no injury and she's clearly able to walk by herself. The article even mentions the officers didn't find any problem and left. 

Screenshot-20240502-131322-edit-68613130

So who's really reporting this story, how did none of the guests took video or pictures of her screaming and out of control? Who called the paramedics and all this circus if it wasn't really needed? 

If he really hurt her and is a danger to her, hopefully this serves for her to finally cut ties with him.

nvm, I was able to parse through most of it. 

Edited by Gutterguppy

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.