ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yall are dramatic as **** lmao. The entire objective was FREE Britney and get her out of the conservatorship. Once that was accomplished the GP was gonna drop her no matter what. She could have acted like a saint and it wouldn’t have mattered, the vast majority of people have short attention spans and don’t care about the finer details when it comes to things like this. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Wow this is like a different person.

What happened to this Britney after this video?

I assume she went into a dark place with the miscarriage the following year and what ultimately caused a big change was the interview Jayden did with KFed.

She never spoke directly to us after that.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
49 minutes ago, justhanging said:

I assume she went into a dark place with the miscarriage the following year and what ultimately caused a big change was the interview Jayden did with KFed.

She never spoke directly to us after that.

Oh wow I never thought of that but those reasons make sense.

My sister has had several miscarriages and she changed forever after that.

It can hurt a woman so much not only physically but emotionally/mentally.

• Love 2

I feel that if she had promoted herself in a positive light she would have won the court case. Public support would have made sure of that and would have continued to route for her.

she of course has every right to act as she wishes but it’s only natural that the public would compare her current persona to how she was during the conservatorship. Frankly some have made up their mind she seemed better under the conservator ship.

i know that’s not true, she was absolutely miserable during it but public are only going by the presentation aspects.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

well it's a forum about britney

let us talk about britney

if u don't like it don't come here 

there's talking about Britney, and then there's TRASHING AND OFFENDING BRITNEY because she won't do what you want her to do. 

Know the difference please. 

I would STRONGLY advise you to tone it down because other mods and me absolutely can and will ban you if you continue. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

That's unfortunately true. All of my friends were asking me on the updates after her testimony, they were applauding her, and were really rooting for her. 2 years later, they just cackle and shake their heads on yet another nude posts, the crazy dances and confusing long *** captions etc. And I can't even say anything to defend her.. not even music wise.. Manjobi is better left forgotten and Hold Me Closer didn't even have a proper video so nobody is interested in watching it at house parties whenever I tried to play it :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

she had public support after free britney movement but she destroyed it with her own hands.

she was telling people to kiss her a*s and showing middle finger in pictures. Spinning in her living room and draggin people on her posts. Even i , as a fan, dont even check her insta anymore. it became so cringe at this point even though at first i was okay with whatever she was doing. 

so its not only GP that doesnt care about her situtation, it is also her fans.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

My friends and husband see a deeply traumatized, lonely woman who doesnt think highly of herself.

I discuss the legal proceedings but noone is interested..I am once again the weirdo who is defending someone who is unstable, mentally ill and doesnt know whats best for herself.

Im tired.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Well she released HMC and her book.

Her book sold GREAT.

She has also stated she has retired. People were never on her side. If the state also isn't then I suppose u act like her. She has given to society a lot, people were entertained, magazines were sold and the system who got her under their "protection" got rich.

Now our problem is her instagram?

• Love 1

She did say she was retired. I don’t think she cares at all. Maybe even doing it on purpose so no one will want anything from her anymore. I’m happy for her that she’s on permanent holiday. Of course for myself I’m a bit sad that she retired. But yeah she doesn’t owe me anything. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.