New Britney Instagram post: Horses and outside air !!! So good to be alive 🌷🌷🌷!!!

And a post with her three little dogs. Snow is hopping around the other two. Sara walks off to get some peace and quiet. Daisy endures hyperactive Snow. Britney probably goes out with them daily. It's the area we have seen before, must be at the bottom of her property.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Facebook allows you to automatically post reels from Instagram if your account is linked to it, nothing new

I know, but this always happen with Britney? All her IG content is uploaded on Facebook?

Edited by Dark Willow
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This video makes me feel weird, the way she moves and looks into the camera and touches the horse is so off. 
And the photos of her lounging on it with her legs on its neck - a horse is not a prop, it’s a living breathing animal. 

How she’s posing on the horse is actually very common. Do you not know what vaulting is? The pose she’s doing is also very common in hippotherapy. Nothing wrong about it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This video makes me feel weird, the way she moves and looks into the camera and touches the horse is so off. 
And the photos of her lounging on it with her legs on its neck - a horse is not a prop, it’s a living breathing animal. 

I didn't want to say this because certain people already think I hate her... but yeah, the way she touches the horse and look the camera...very off.

I mean, maybe she learned to sell s** all the time, but it looks so uncomfortable. Then we see the picture of her with only the bikini on...

She doesn't need to be "seksi" touching horses and dogs.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, Bumandchips said:

Confusion? Stress? Anger?

It’s clear that many of you have never experienced even a slight inconvenience in your lives, let alone being given dr**s you probably didn’t need and being forced to work against your will for over a decade.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

Really? Count how many times she's done it since 1/1, you can see it on my thread  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

touching-grass.gif

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I didn't want to say this because certain people already think I hate her... but yeah, the way she touches the horse and look the camera...very off.

I mean, maybe she learned to sell s** all the time, but it looks so uncomfortable. Then we see the picture of her with only the bikini on...

It's her hyper***uality. She can't stop being ***ual and flirting with the camera, and that's obviously really odd around animals, she did that around Sawyer before and people freaked out. It's innocent and she probably doesn't even realize it, but yes, these videos are a bit uncomfortable.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Her hyper***ualization has become increasingly evident. She wasn't like this 2 years ago. Now she needs to be **** all the time, which makes some videos very uncomfortable, like this one. Hyper***ualization is a classic symptom of bipolar, and I'm almost certain that's the case with Britney.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I think Britney's like me.... being awkward in videos.... So I always have my family/friends take photos of me, not videos.

I hope Britney posted photos of her more.... less videos so have people trash talk/speculate her mental state less. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block