Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

I think it's best for Britney just move out of America, to UK, or anywhere in Europe for a change. ( Look at Lindsay Lohan.... she has bad parents and her life was a mess for years.... then she got out of America and moved to europe and Dubai for years, got married and had a kid.... now she's back to America looking clean and healthy and happy and ready to work..)

She's not working, so I don't know why she still stays in California and in that mansion where the illegal surveillance happened for years..... it's like at the beginning, she spoke up wanting to be out of the conservatorship, and a group of people helping her #FreeBritney..... but after she's FREE, she chose to stay in the same house, the same lifestyle, hanging with the same kind of losers who brought her pains and chaos.... posting the same ig contents every day. like she now has chances to start a new life... yet.... she still lives the same, no changes at all.  Most people outside of the fandom now think she needs to be in a conservatorship....  That she's on dr*g and mentally ill and can not taking care of herself (just read the comments under posts about Britney under every news outlet)....  How she presented herself to the public make people loose the reasons for fighting for her. 

This paul guy is trouble. He was/is a dr*g dealer, has been charged with multiple misdemeanors and at least one felony (convicted of one count of disturbing the peace in 2014 and charged with child endangerment, as well as felony possession of a firearm in December 2022). I can't believe some members here actually not happy that people focusing on his felony records and saying that a felon doesn't make you a bad person ??!!:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  He's not doing small crime like some dad stealing bread only so he can feed his kids....  dr**s AND GUNS are serious crimes in America that hurts a lot of people.  

I just hope Paul doesn't turn another Sam Lufti and her life is like 2007 again..... 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

This paul guy is trouble. He was/is a dr*g dealer, has been charged with multiple misdemeanors and at least one felony (convicted of one count of disturbing the peace in 2014 and charged with child endangerment, as well as felony possession of a firearm in December 2022). I can't believe some members here actually not happy that people focusing on his felony records and saying that a felon doesn't make you a bad person ??!!:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  He's not doing small crime like some dad stealing bread only so he can feed his kids....  dr**s AND GUNS are serious crimes in America that hurts a lot of people.  

I just hope Paul doesn't turn another Sam Lufti and her life is like 2007 again.

Is Paul a dr*g dealer or not, thats what I would like to know.

I would also like to know about the other crimes and the specifics around it.

Its been mumbled about for a year or so now that Britney is doing m*** but I havent seen any reliable source.

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

That's what I believe.

Sometimes I try not to be so harsh because I don't know if Britney understand logical things. We don't know exactly if she is bipolar or something way deeper is going on with her mental health... that's why I never believed her "only problem" was something related to addiction. An addicted person doesn't sound and looks out of it all the time like Britney. Most addicts can talk properly, act like an adult person, they have their moments. We had some episodes proving Britney weirdness wasn't an exclusive IG only character thing, so I believe that's how she is most of the time.

However,  this problem is going for... decades. Fans try to normalize 2007 because they don’t want to say the c-ship was necessary. But the two things can be true... The c-ship was not necessary and Britney needed serious help back then. 

People are kidding about the comeback of 2007ney, thats not a good thing and never was.

If she is struggling mentally + using some "substances" it can be a deadly combination.

Britney never really admitted any serious condition, in the book she describes 2007 like something normal... one day partying and her rights were gone. A person wouldn’t lose custody of her kids only because she was out for one night...

If she doesn’t accept she needs help, then her life will be this never ending drama forever. I just hope she doesn't need a tragedy to see it.

well I believe she admitted sorta to something. she said she could not make her kids her priority which speaks volumes but was kind of ignored by everyone and was not talked about much in the book. (likely a symptom of postpartum??)

• Love 2

In that house she has the only memories of her children, so in that I understand her not wanting to go elsewhere.

For the pictures of the broken glass, here we start with the fact that even if Britney had hit it with her foot, it wouldn't have broken like that.

• Love 1

It is sad the comments people make out this pictures. 
for me this photos are very cringe, this was a set up for her, you can ser no her face the fear 

regarding the man we do not nothing about who he is on her life and people are making their own conclusion 

britney during all this time was just on her own home and you are saying that is 2007 all over just for a couple do pictures. You are kind of crazy.. 

let her live, and enjoy her freedom 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Britney might be a world-famous pop star, but she’s also a redneck from the Louisiana trailer park. Unfortunately, redneck women from the South date men like this. We all look at Britney like she should be educated, cultured, and “high class” just because she’s famous, but she’s not and never has been. If she had never become a pop star and was just a regular person, she’d be somewhere in a trailer park, with 6 kids, 5 different baby daddies, running around barefoot with a cigarette in one hand, a Mountain Dew in the other, and maybe 4 teeth. People have always been shocked to see her running around barefoot at gas stations while eating Cheetos but that’s literally how she would be living if she wasn’t famous lol. None of this is shocking if you understood the culture of where she was raised. On top of all that, she’s clearly struggling with a mental disorder, trauma, and most likely abusing dr**s and/or alcohol. She also seems to be very isolated and is so lonely, with such low self esteem, that she lets all of these sleazy people into her life. She literally refuses to make good decisions for herself and seems to be very self destructive. Girl is a MESS, and there’s nothing any of us can do about it. It’s just sad that her horrible life has always played out so publicly. She’s truly the Marilyn Monroe of our generation. 

:dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

Exactly this is weird for her to be in this middle class neighborhood for what sushi?! I hope it's not a dr*g run 

I also hope she not becoming the next Anna Nicole smith celeb life before she died that was embarrassing or is she there yet I'm blind?!

Britnwy is already in that stage. Sadly due to FreeBritney no one will dare to try and help her this time around.

I am first to admit FreeBrtney movement was a mistake

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Britnwy is already in that stage. Sadly due to FreeBritney no one will dare to try and help her this time around.

I am first to admit FreeBrtney movement was a mistake

how exactly was conservatorship helpful if she came out of it like this??
13 years for what exactly? milking money off of her?

I say she doesn't look nothing close to ok and I am worried for her, but ultimately this is her life and her decisions. And I think she should be able to take the decisions on her own.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Elle90s said:

I don’t feel sorry for her . She proves time after time the reason why she was in a conservatorship. I believe Sam when he  said she cheated on him with this loser. Hopefully, her lawyer is protecting her assets or else she is done when this dude is done with her . 

Wow! What a nasty comment! 

Asghari never said she cheated on him. He never said anything about the reasons for their breakup. 

According to Rosengart's statement, he is not her lawyer anymore. "It has been our honor ..." And again in the last paragraph of his statement: "an honor and privilege it has been to serve and protect..." "her thoughtful and wise instruction and requests"

Britney told Rosengart that she is done with probate court. The case is closed. His job is over and done.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Wow! What a nasty comment! 

Asghari never said she cheated on him. He never said anything about the reasons for their breakup. 

According to Rosengart's statement, he is not her lawyer anymore. "It has been our honor ..." And again in the last paragraph of his statement: "an honor and privilege it has been to serve and protect..." "her thoughtful and wise instruction and requests"

Britney told Rosengart that she is done with probate court. The case is closed. His job is over and done.

Crazy how users are allowed to make comments like that with no consequences. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Easy There said:

It's clear that all if dr*g and alcohol abuse stories are true. She even has alcoholic belly these days.

Snd it's more than 9bvious he is her enabler.

This won't end well sadly.

Let’s be fair - based on facts alone, Britney has been living a VERY quiet and unproblematic life in the past few years. For all we know she mostly dances at home and enjoys vacations occasionally. Anything beyond that is pure speculation. Weird videos are not a crime of proof if anything. 

I DO fear the connection to this guy might be dr*g related, but that’s still just a theory that I hope isn’t true. We don’t have any proof for that and we definitely can’t say “all dr*g and alcohol stories” are true. Sadly she’s always been surrounded by the worst of people, so nothing would truly shock me, but let’s not make harsh definite statements when we have literally zero proof that’s the case. 

If it’s just s** then there’s really nothing wrong with this. If it helps her get through the loneliness, a backstabbing family and the end of her trial… then good for her. I just hope for her sake that’s all.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Let’s be fair - based on facts alone, Britney has been living a VERY quiet and unproblematic life in the past few years. For all we know she mostly dances at home and enjoys vacations occasionally. Anything beyond that is pure speculation. Weird videos are not a crime of proof if anything. 

I DO fear the connection to this guy might be dr*g related, but that’s still just a theory that I hope isn’t true. We don’t have any proof for that and we definitely can’t say “all dr*g and alcohol stories” are true. Sadly she’s always been surrounded by the worst of people, so nothing would truly shock me, but let’s not make harsh definite statements when we have literally zero proof that’s the case. 

If it’s just s** then there’s really nothing wrong with this. If it helps her get through the loneliness, a backstabbing family and the end of her trial… then good for her. I just hope for her sake that’s all.

probably one of the few measured replies I've seen in this cesspool thread. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Crazy how users are allowed to make comments like that with no consequences. 

It never ceases to amaze me how people think ANY “bad” behavior is proof someone deserves to lose their basic human rights. It’s even more unfair cause it’s probably 13 years of abuse that has caused most/all of the “weird” behavior to begin with. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Thank u.

I have had my doubts, but I really trust her mind. She has sticked to not working sth I understand and she is also staying at home like she said in her book she should have done when all the chaos started.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Thank u.

I have had my doubts, but I really trust her mind. She has sticked to not working sth I understand and she is also staying at home like she said in her book she should have done when all the chaos started.

Honestly, I don’t know. I have been feeling weird about everything since the trial ended the way it did. I don’t know how much we should trust Cade, Rosengart and everyone involved. I have no idea what’s going on, but I AM a little concerned… and that’s on ME. 

If we stick to pure facts and not speculation, she has truly done nothing wrong. She’s allowed to have a friend or a **** buddy with a criminal record. I just hope that’s all there is to it. I do hope she’s having fun. It’s so easy to talk when we’re not in her shoes, but if hooking up with him makes her happy then more power to her. Just hope he isn’t a leech or harming her in any way. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Surely y’all are aware that he’s her m3th dealer. That’s the only reason she keeps him around.

Where are the m3th allegations coming from? I didn’t see and dr*g dealing issues on his report or may be I overlooked the details. 

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

It's clear that all if dr*g and alcohol abuse stories are true. She even has alcoholic belly these days.

Snd it's more than 9bvious he is her enabler.

This won't end well sadly.

wtf is an “alcoholic” belly? What are you 13 and to say this won’t end well, a few pictures thrown around and this is your logic. Just wow 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.