Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Since when do people need to mind their business on who she’s dating? People talked when she was with JT, Adnan and K fed, scam and all the other losers! This convict housekeepers is no different!

People should have minded their business then too. Of course a post about how people should mind their business on Britney's private life triggered you though, why am I not surprised? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You have some weird parasocial relationship with Britney and it's consistently cringe to read on here.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, rolando G said:

Just because he has a record doesn't mean he's a bad person or that he hasn't changed for the better. I remember a previous article mentioned he was a business owner now and a good/present father? 

After everything Britney has been through I think she's a good BS reader. This seems like the most real situationship she's been in. (I never believed in Sam)

I can't believe there's people as naive as you in a world like this...

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

People should have minded their business then too. Of course a post about how people should mind their business on Britney's private life triggered you though, why am I not surprised? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You have some weird parasocial relationship with Britney and it's consistently cringe to read on here.

The only thing cringe is ex con Paul Soliz and Jimbos big win! Stay pressed!

Hair Satisfying GIF

• Love 1
5 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Britney is the same person who married Jason Alexander in Jan 2004 and Kevin Federline in Sept 2004. She didn’t want a prenup with either of them - her family had to essentially force her to annul the first marriage and convince her to sign a prenup before the second marriage. Jayden once said many years ago on social media that she forgot to take her dog out of its cage for a long time and the nanny had to step in. Sean’s ex-girlfriend said she walked around the house talking to herself.

She stopped maturing at the age she got famous and then she regressed. She’s traumatized and she was abused. She’s also headstrong and she’s been angry for decades. She’s a complex person that you’re never going to fully understand because her life is so unique.

I don’t say this to be snarky or rude. I say this because fans are either going to accept who she is or struggle every time she posts on Instagram, dates someone, becomes close friends with someone, doesn’t brush her hair, etc.

She has a mental disorder people! It's not that hard to see. I suspect she's bipolar for a long time now and worst part is that refuses any kind of treatment. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They were spotted in Vegas in December in that video Brit was walking in with a beer in hand! I sadly believe she’s allegedly drinking  more than she puts on! 

I don’t wanna be too presumptuous cause it’s really not fair to her, but I’m worried it could be more serious than drinks. I hope I’m wrong but her videos have gotten gradually worse for a while and as much as I think her children are ungrateful *******s they did make some claims that don’t seem as outlandish now that we know about this guy. 

But hey, maybe this guy is in her life BECAUSE of those allegations. How did he even start working for her? Cade manages… practically nothing. Couldn’t he find her a house keeper that doesn’t have a rich criminal record? So many conspiracy theories, but you never know. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

She has a mental disorder people! It's not that hard to see. I suspect she's bipolar for a long time now and worst part is that refuses any kind of treatment. 

I’m worried about her mixing any medication she might be on with alcohol!

Alcohol is a depressant and Brit clearly isn’t happy nor seeming to be making good choices! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t wanna be too presumptuous cause it’s really not fair to her, but I’m worried it could be more serious than drinks. I hope I’m wrong but her videos have gotten gradually worse for a while and as much as I think her children are ungrateful *******s they did make some claims that don’t seem as outlandish now that we know about this guy. 

But hey, maybe this guy is in her life BECAUSE of those allegations. How did he even start working for her? Cade manages… practically nothing. Couldn’t he find her a house keeper that doesn’t have a rich criminal record? So many conspiracy theories, but you never know. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I have the same worries there could be more to what’s going on!

One thing we can say is a judge at one time did say Brit was a frequent and continuous user of dr**s and alcohol!

PEOPLE.COM

The singer is ordered to submit to twice-weekly testing and to meet with a "parenting coach"

1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

And the drinking "for the first time", "I hate drinking", lots of videos of her drinking are always subjects of her IG content. 

I really think Britney problem is related to some mental illness, but every time I remember this Paul guy exists... 

It's impossible not to think she is with someone like him for the wrong reasons. We know what we say when we see a famous person around a person like him...

amy winehouse GIF

we know nothing but these wine glasses appear to many times in Britney videos and her always pointing into 'first time' and 'I don't like it' is just plain weird. I hope she really doesn't have a problem but maybe if she did, why would she keep posting this instead of hiding it? maybe she just does it on purpose to her family?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

The south has risen again, she is now free. 

seriously grow up you lot,

This is what we wanted, her freedom to CHOOSE 

No... What we wanted is to force her to be around the people we wanted her to be around so that she can make music for us and continue being a circus pony. ❤️❤️

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

Yeah, she absolutely has a mental disorder (no shame) and we know she’s been traumatized by the medical system and no longer trusts it.

She’s never going to be the same person she was before 2004 when she married Jason Alexander and started making terrible, life-altering decisions.

Two things can be true at once: There’s no shame in being mentally ill AND she also makes terrible decisions that are really hard for a lot of us to watch.

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

we know nothing but these wine glasses appear to many times in Britney videos and her always pointing into 'first time' and 'I don't like it' is just plain weird. I hope she really doesn't have a problem but maybe if she did, why would she keep posting this instead of hiding it? maybe she just does it on purpose to her family?

Good questions.

Maybe she pretends to be a heavy drinker to pissed off her parents, according to her the family sent her to rehab the first time for no reason. It's a possibility,  yes.

But even in candids and some random videos made by regular people she was drinking something. 

Sometimes it just seems Britney cries for help all the time with her posts.  She keeps showing how sad her life is and she can't handle it. Maybe she thinks her family will be sad if they see what they created... an unstable woman.

She creates a lot of things that can be used against her. On purpose or not, that's a fact.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block