Which Local Artist Would You Introduce and Recommend For Exhale?

I mean an artist from your country that is just known where you live (not worldwide). I'll start, Pabllo Vittar and Duda Beat. Both sing in portuguese so I suppose it will sound exotic for you. Maybe you'll enjoy the sound?

You turn.

Edited by Fita
1 minute ago, Isla said:

I don't think most people outside of the UK know her nn

also Girls Aloud were only really big here and in Ireland. They do have some international fans but we have the internet to thank for that. 

Omg, a transparent radio, haha

2 minutes ago, Isla said:

I don't think most people outside of the UK know her nn

also Girls Aloud were only really big here and in Ireland. They do have some international fans but we have the internet to thank for that. 

I feel like i would hear this song next to Aqua’s Barbie Girl in a playlist. It’s the same vibe and aesthetic. Ps: the early  2000s was obsessed with Lambada, wasn’t it? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Fita said:

I feel like i would hear this song next to Aqua’s Barbie Girl in a playlist. It’s the same vibe and aesthetic. Ps: the early  2000s was obsessed with Lambada, wasn’t it? 

Yes I see what you mean! Well this song is actually from 1999 but close enough.

This one is good too:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block