🚨 Courtney Love's 2023 Deleted Tweets: "I am the result of the witches you could not burn, sober & coherent. I know right now you’re sorry you left me alive @TMZ, Lou Taylor, Irving Azoff, John Branca"; Conservatorship Was A Criminal Organization

51 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you know which page of the book it is on? I'm searching it on my Kindle app but coming up empty.

All this time I thought Britney meant there was a photo of Kate Beckinsdale on the wall beside her photo — not that Kate was actually in the meeting.

I haven't actually come across any evidence that Kate is (or was) a Tri Star client...Yet.

I will read the hard copy once I get to it. You might be correct.

However - her name is now mentioned twice, once by Britney herself. I dont think any name published in the book is there randomly.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Those are very serious allegations and not Courtneys truth to tell. 

Thats why I was wondering why she has never been sued for slander. 

Is there anyone sued for "slandering" Britney? I don't think so. 

I don't know if it was true and probably Sam Lufti was thd one sharing the info...

However,  now it makes sense after everything we saw and heard about the bizarre family.

I still hope it didn't tho.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I tried to find it in the hard copy, but I was not successful. Her story is going back and forth in the chapters on the conservatorship. I know that I thought it was a poster of Kate Beckinsale in that hallway just like they had a Britney poster.

After thinking it over, I believe that the scene at Lou's office with Robin Greenhill is not in the book. 

Britney talks about being killed after she got out of the facility and her family shows up at her house uninvited. They never came to visit her while she was in the facility while other patients' relatives came to visit. She mentions one girl's father specifically.

Chapter 44, page 243 "And I was scared. It crossed my mind that they were only visiting to finish off what they'd started a few months earlier, to kill me for real."

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Hamelia said:

After thinking it over, I believe that the scene at Lou's office with Robin Greenhill is not in the book. 

Britney talks about being killed after she got out of the facility and her family shows up at her house uninvited. They never came to visit her while she was in the facility while other patients' relatives came to visit. She mentions one girl's father specifically.

Chapter 44, page 243 "And I was scared. It crossed my mind that they were only visiting to finish off what they'd started a few months earlier, to kill me for real."

what scene are you talking about from the book?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block