🚨 Courtney Love's 2023 Deleted Tweets: "I am the result of the witches you could not burn, sober & coherent. I know right now you’re sorry you left me alive @TMZ, Lou Taylor, Irving Azoff, John Branca"; Conservatorship Was A Criminal Organization

She also mentioned Britney's first cousin who 'vanished' Jessica Spears knew a lot and that the head of it all are David Geffen, Irving Azoff & Azoff's mafia connections...

@Mx_Defying @Jordan Miller @Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia

Before 2023, Courtney spoke out as well:

Lou Taylor took down Independent's article on Courtney Love and Britney's  conservatorship - Britney Community - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Alycia || Eras Tour 5/5 💫 on X: "So ... Team Britney asked Courtney Love  to stop voicing support for the #FreeBritney movement?!  #EndTheConservatorship #EndConservatorshipAbuse https://t.co/Ov5A21jl1B" / X

FMUnG8uX0AAQH3o?format=jpg&name=360x360

GLeQle8XEAAQliG?format=jpg&name=360x360

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 3

Courtney has been whistleblowing a lot of **** for awhile now. She also lives outside the US and has said she had to flee the country to escape Lou and people like her that were trying to control her. The other issue is because it's Courtney they'll say she's a dr*g addict and crazy to discredit her.

The people responsible for Britney's situation are still being protected, Lou Taylor and friends weren't given the blame for Britney's situation. It was her family specifically her father from a media perspective given what was shown. These people are capable of a lot and no celebrity is safe from it happening to them, so of course few people are going to do more than send sympathy to Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

I hope Courtney says something about it on her new podcast... but I doubt it.

I'm still curious about certain allegations she made of Jamie doing some very dark things to Britney.

I didn't believe at first, but after everything we found out and some of Britney behavior... Who knows.

Edited by Dark Willow
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is there any evidence that Kate Beckinsdale was a Tri Star client?

"A lot of people are trapped at Tri Star..."

WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney says she's taking TriStar and two key players in her conservatorship to court.

Its mentioned in her book but not right out saying she is a client.

I am coming to like Courtney more and more.

The only thing I never liked was how she was linked to Sam Lutfi. He is not mentioned in Britneys book btw which speaks volumes.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I really admire Courtney for keeping her foot on Lou's neck! She's the only one I can think of who has actually spoke out against Lou multiple times which is WILD. The hollywood mafia is real!

yes, she hates the Azoffs mafia so much, facts are they're top 10 in the music industry so it's a war she will never win

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I'm still curious about certain allegations she made of Jamie doing some very dark things to Britney.

Those are very serious allegations and not Courtneys truth to tell. 

Thats why I was wondering why she has never been sued for slander. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney says she's taking TriStar and two key players in her conservatorship to court.

Its mentioned in her book but not right out saying she is a client.

I am coming to like Courtney more and more.

The only thing I never liked was how she was linked to Sam Lutfi. He is not mentioned in Britneys book btw which speaks volumes.

Do you know which page of the book it is on? I'm searching it on my Kindle app but coming up empty.

All this time I thought Britney meant there was a photo of Kate Beckinsdale on the wall beside her photo — not that Kate was actually in the meeting.

I haven't actually come across any evidence that Kate is (or was) a Tri Star client...Yet.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do you know which page of the book it is on? I'm searching it on my Kindle app but coming up empty.

All this time I thought Britney meant there was a photo of Kate Beckinsdale on the wall beside her photo — not that Kate was actually in the meeting.

I haven't actually come across any evidence that Kate is (or was) a Tri Star client...Yet.

I tried to find it in the hard copy, but I was not successful. Her story is going back and forth in the chapters on the conservatorship. I know that I thought it was a poster of Kate Beckinsale in that hallway just like they had a Britney poster.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Those are very serious allegations and not Courtneys truth to tell. 

Thats why I was wondering why she has never been sued for slander. 

She is probably not being taken seriously. However, Jamie's behavior towards Britney is strange to say the least as we can see in several videos. "my baby girl" for a woman who finances the entire family with her work. Britney speaks of a shocking event at age 3 in her book, but she doesn't specify what it is. In that family dynamic, nothing would surprise me.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block