Taylor Swift - 'Fortnight' feat. Post Malone (Official Music Video)

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Brat said:

Again sounds like a Lana song :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Reveal hidden contents

I really like it tbh :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

12 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Boring, this is lana’s copycat

It's funny that you guys are mentioning this because there's a song called Down Bad on the album that has the same elements (it's a birds sound) of the born to die album:

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aymama said:

LOVE the video. It’s funny how people have talked about Taylor featuring other artists but they have either the smallest part or the quietest and in this case, it’s both :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Can you blame her? She usually got out shine vocally when it comes to feature...

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Agree.

This video's look like is a weird 1920s film that I would've seen in a film class.

I wonder what was the reason for this aesthetic and if all of her videos from this album are gonna be in black and white.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Idk, maybe she wants to be nostalgic as if she were some movie star, but her quality is only good lyrics and nothing else. 

The only time she did movie star or nostalgic well was in her Wildest Dreams video when she played an actress.

This was kinda creepy tbh.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block