Taylor Swift - 'Fortnight' feat. Post Malone (Official Music Video)

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

This video's look like is a weird 1920s film that I would've seen in a film class.

I wonder what was the reason for this aesthetic and if all of her videos from this album are gonna be in black and white.

I watched some videos and apparently it has to do with Clara Bow, an actress from the 1920s who was really famous at the time and had some mental health issues resulting in electroshock therapy… taylor has a song with her name too. Taylor talks about how fame is transient in the song. So i guess its a reflective about fame and… yeah. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Fita said:

I watched some videos and apparently it has to do with Clara Bow, an actress from the 1920s who was really famous at the time and had some mental health issues resulting in electroshock therapy… taylor has a song with her name too. Taylor talks about how fame is transient in the song. So i guess its a reflective about fame and… yeah. 

Oh wow idk that. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Thats interesting. 

wow I love the music video and I like the song way more now just like the album, it's not really a bad album, we were just comparing with her other stuff and wishing something unique, but this album is actually a delight and so good to listen to at night after dinner 

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block