Jack is getting dragged and being asked to stay away from taylor as their tired of the empty angry girl era.

While swifties are praising the Aaron Dessner Anthology side. 

It should be noted Jack Antonoff is getting dragged and destroyed by swifties. They just wanted to dance,  a carefree album for summer time.  

However. JACK GAVE them the Lana del rey sound again, because it should be noted While Lana is successful,  she isn't really mainstream successful as she's not a person you find on the hot 100, or doing arenas but small intimate theaters, her Coachella set wasn't really praised..

But yeah their tired of Taylor playing the Lana del rey cosplay cos Lana isn't clicking with the general public the way Taylor swift is, and Jack knows this to well,so he wants an artist to make the Lana formula mainstream acceptable..

• Love 2
  • Like 2

This is my one main complaint about the album. It literally sounds like a Midnights re-release. She needs to work with new producers. Branch out. She doesn’t need to work with Max Martin or anybody well known, but there are a lot of up and coming producers that would kill to have a big break working with a powerhouse like Taylor Swift. At least give them a chance Taylor instead of constantly using Jack “The Recycler” Antonoff.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

I think she could try and experiment something new with OTHER producers, even though Jack work well together. I don't hate their work together but it's getting tiring. If Reputation is the next album to be rereleased, then we'll have some bops again.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

While swifties are praising the Aaron Dessner Anthology side. 

It should be noted Jack Antonoff is getting dragged and destroyed by swifties. They just wanted to dance,  a carefree album for summer time.  

However. JACK GAVE them the Lana del rey sound again, because it should be noted While Lana is successful,  she isn't really mainstream successful as she's not a person you find on the hot 100, or doing arenas but small intimate theaters, her Coachella set wasn't really praised..

But yeah their tired of Taylor playing the Lana del rey cosplay cos Lana isn't clicking with the general public the way Taylor swift is, and Jack knows this to well,so he wants an artist to make the Lana formula mainstream acceptable..

Am I surprised? No. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block