Taylor Swift's "The Tortured Poets Department" listening party

1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

What’s a flex about someone, assumed in consideration of their previous posts, close to, if not already in their 40s stanning Taylor Swift and purposely buying multiple copies of an album to beat a record. They’re basically confirming it’s no longer about the quality of music at all. But sure, what a flex :clownery_makeup_meme: 

Please please stop talking your a walking embaressment

1 minute ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Work ***** remains iconic. 

Google the tortured poets department. 

Each Limited edition has one bonus track not available anywhere else. Except target.

And we all know Hits different didn't hit platforms til may of 2023, and the tour edition track wasn't December of last year. 

So next time don't come for me on how to spend my money cos if Britney offered 5 cds with a bonus track unique to each edition. You'll eat that **** up. So do us a favor 

kingsley shut up GIF

I just finished listening to it. It's melodic, a more synthpop Evenmore but lacks a hit. It's pleasant to the ear but somewhat dull, no offense to anyone. Everyone has their own critique, but I feel it's more of the same since folklore onwards.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

So next time don't come for me on how to spend my money cos if Britney offered 5 cds with a bonus track unique to each edition. You'll eat that **** up.

Except I wouldn’t, but ok.

I’ll see you in a week to check in on how that record attempt went. Good luck! 

Edited by Broccoli Spears
20 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's also not embarrassing. Cos do your research each of those 4 cds have a unique bonus track. 

And those bonus tracks aren't on platforms at all 

@Isla they don't know her genius the 17th track is different on each edition. 

Tbh it is kinda annoying though and I've even seen die-hard Swifties complain about it. I've only ordered The Manuscript and The Bolter editions of the album.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block