Taylor Swift's "The Tortured Poets Department" listening party

All 4 of my limited edition Webstore cds, shipped,  the cassette tapes shipped and waiting for my digital download,  and going to target tomorrow to get their exclusive versions. 

us swifties ready to snatch Adele's record of 4 million albums sold in one week

herstory is gonna be made for the true billionaire for just her main profession music, no make up lines or perfume lines or cosmetics or fashion lines to get that status of a billionaire. Taylor Swift GIF by AMAs

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

All 4 of my limited edition Webstore cds, shipped,  the cassette tapes shipped and waiting for my digital download,  and going to target tomorrow to get their exclusive versions. 

herstory is gonna be made for the true billionaire for just her main profession music, no make up lines or perfume lines or cosmetics or fashion lines to get that status of a billionaire. Taylor Swift GIF by AMAs

You ordered all four deluxe CDs?? Even The Manuscript one which sold out so quickly?!

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How embarrassing to admit you have to buy multiple versions and formats of the same album to beat a record made by 1 CD and 1 Vinyl.

Edited by Broccoli Spears
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, CHAOTIC STYLE. said:

It’s actually a flex, not an embarrassment :clownery_makeup_meme:

What’s a flex about someone, assumed in consideration of their previous posts, close to, if not already in their 40s stanning Taylor Swift and purposely buying multiple copies of an album to beat a record. They’re basically confirming it’s no longer about the quality of music at all. But sure, what a flex :clownery_makeup_meme: 

44 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

How embarrassing to admit you have to buy multiple versions and formats of the same album to beat a record made by 1 CD and 1 Vinyl.

29 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

What’s a flex about someone, assumed in consideration of their previous posts, close to, if not already in their 40s stanning Taylor Swift and purposely buying multiple copies of an album to beat a record. They’re basically confirming it’s no longer about the quality of music at all. But sure, what a flex :clownery_makeup_meme: 

It's like you're new to album sales or something. How many times have fans (on this very forum for that fact) admitted to buying multiple copies of Britney's album? Where was the "embarrassment" then?

If people are willing to spend that much money to own multiple copies of essentially the same thing, then wouldn't that just show how strong her impact is? So yes, "I have fans that are willing to spend a ton of money to buy my stuff" vs "My fans are only willing to spend the bare minimum to support me."

Britney has released different versions of the same album before as well and those all counted towards the same album sale. So what's your point?

In fact, I have both standard and deluxe editions for every album since Blackout. So, go ahead...pop off on how embarrassing Britney fans are.

Edited by Gypsy Woman
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

It's like you're new to album sales or something. How many times have fans (on this very forum for that fact) admitted to buying multiple copies of Britney's album? Where was the "embarrassment" then?

If people are willing to spend that much money to own multiple copies of essentially the same thing, then wouldn't that just show how strong her impact is? So yes, "I have fans that are willing to spend a ton of money to buy my stuff" vs "My fans are only willing to spend the bare minimum to support me."

Britney has released different versions of the same album before as well and those all counted towards the same album sale. So what's your point?

In fact, I have both standard and deluxe editions for every album since Blackout. So, go ahead...pop off on how embarrassing Britney fans are.

Can you read? In both posts I made it quite clear it’s about purposely doing it to beat a record and not for the music.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Can you read? In both posts I made it quite clear it’s about purposely doing it to beat a record and not for the music.

And what exactly do you think Britney fans have done? Look at ANY Britney album release post on Exhale and you'll see Britney fans saying how they're gonna buy multiple copies to help with sales. This "strategy" is hardly limited to Taylor Swift. My goodness, the amount of delusion from you is laughable at best.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gypsy Woman said:

And what exactly do you think Britney fans have done? Look at ANY Britney album release post on Exhale and you'll see Britney fans saying how they're gonna buy multiple copies to help with sales. This "strategy" is hardly limited to Taylor Swift. My goodness, the amount of delusion from you is laughable at best.

Are you dumb?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Broccoli Spears said:

It's also not embarrassing. Cos do your research each of those 4 cds have a unique bonus track. 

And those bonus tracks aren't on platforms at all 

@Isla they don't know her genius the 17th track is different on each edition. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block