Britney’s verse in Manjobi actually slays

• Super Mods

I mean she SNATCHED:

Uptown, downtown, everywhere I turn around Hollywood, London, snap-snap is the sound Paparazzi shot me, I am the economy Follow me, follow me, follow me, follow, follow me

did she fu**ing lieeee?!!

Don’t get me wrong the song is still trash :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But yes slay that verze Brinny

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, alexdaily said:

They said the same thing about Slumber Party and it never happened :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Yeah but Slumber Party is an amazing song! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Manjobi is good at best for me. It's enjoyable but nothing I'd go out of my way to listen at all. Even in Britney Jean it wouldn't be a standout, because Alien, Don't Cry, Work *****, Til It's Gone and It Should Be Easy eat this song up... even Body Ache, Perfume and Tik Tik Boom (despite the weird verse from T.I. of an otherwise really good song) are better imo. That being said, Manjobi > CWY ft. Jamie Lynn.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block