Did Britney really need a music video like this?

32 minutes ago, --- said:

she needs a video like 'slow'
that song and video are so underrated while also being highly rated

No, Slow’s video is too gay and would be a disappointment for her straight/female fanbase. It’s like y’all purposely want her to flop! 😭

9 hours ago, kolospouttos said:

Isn't this beat/production so Britney - Mona Lisa??? Very sounding of that time, very Timbaland inspired. Darker urban/pop.

Its very "Cry me a river" and thats why RBW is kinda hated with lot of Kylies fans.

After success of album Fever they tried to push her in the  US and instead of continuing the electro-pop (cant get you out of my head, love at first sight) style which were popular songs of Kylie in US they changed the style to make it more "urban" which was mistake and many Kylie fans considered it unauthentic. I personally like Red Blooded Woman

Whole "Body language" album was very rushed. Kylie supposed to have 6 more months to finalize the album but at that time Robbie Williams who was in the same recording company was not able to make his album so they needed big release and basically took what they had and turned it into "Body Language", that's why it is not musically cohesive.

I personally always loved "Body Language" and is in my Top 3 Kylie's albums

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

No, Slow’s video is too gay and would be a disappointment for her straight/female fanbase. It’s like y’all purposely want her to flop! 😭

Slow video would be too minimalist and too "european" for Britney, nobody would understand it at that time. Britney was known as a dancer, also Kylie was 13 years older and had more mature image that era.

Britney was THE video artists and back then didnt need to take notes from anyone I think.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

This just looks like a boring version of when i grow up by p-ssycat dolls 

i'm gonna pass 

A boring version of WIGU? Once again, proving how you have the most odd and questionable taste on this entire forum. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
Just now, britneyleaks2006 said:

Why is it odd?  Because i don't agree with you?

Sis. I KNOW you did not just have the audacity to ridicule the masterpiece that is Red Blooded Woman and lessen it to an awful PCD track. 

This is exactly why Radar stans don’t deserve rights!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block