They're saying this is the best concert of Coachella

It was entertaining but she comes off as so try hard. Like I appreciate the sentiment of wanting to give a Beyoncé show but she’s not polished like Beyoncé. So it feels forced. So it wasn’t a bad show. Better than many other sets.

Tinashe had a good show as well. The dancing always looks so effortless with Tinashe. And she’s so personable to her audience. Only thing is the lighting team effed up. Poorly lit show. And her setlist wasn’t my fave. Honestly she deserved to be on the main stage imo.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
47 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

It was entertaining but she comes off as so try hard. Like I appreciate the sentiment of wanting to give a Beyoncé show but she’s not polished like Beyoncé. So it feels forced. So it wasn’t a bad show. Better than many other sets.

Tinashe had a good show as well. The dancing always looks so effortless with Tinashe. And she’s so personable to her audience. Only thing is the lighting team effed up. Poorly lit show. And her setlist wasn’t my fave. Honestly she deserved to be on the main stage imo.

Hated Tinash'es setlist.  So many mid tempos and empty stages.  And what was up when she went back to her laptop and sang while she typed and then closed it with nothing happening.  So confusing.

I think Chloe did great and sounds amazing.  I think she needs to stop trying to make booty shaking music that is so sensual.  She's trying to be a grown up so hard.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I love the Bailey sisters, but I have to agree with you. Chloe is talented; she sings, produces, and writes, but something feels unnatural whenever she dances. 

Boy Bye! is a bop tho.🩷

• Like 1

Chloe is really that girl, she's definitely on Beyonces level. I'm seeing Janet in her too.

Has she ever toured? She can literally take a basic stage and lighting and give a performance like this.

She has such a strong and interesting voice too.

14 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Has she ever toured? She can literally take a basic stage and lighting and give a performance like this.

She has such a strong and interesting voice too.

I went to her tour last year. Opening night in Chicago!!! Such an honor cuz Chicago doesn’t get that kinda love anymore. Her set was simple but hardly basic. The graphics and set design teams did their THING with their space. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block