Lol, I always loved that version and it's been on YouTube before; not sure where the OG upload is. Regardless, sounds a million times better than the horribleΒ released version.Β Β 

Even Candace's version sounds better:

This version is better too:

Her "deeper" voice alone >>>

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3

Ooo it's good. But then again, Radar is a fantastic song nevertheless.

I do wish they upped the autotune s liiittle bit like in this one, om the final version.

Β 

I will say the instrumental sounds a little unfinished. Or maybe that's me.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

Ooo it's good. But then again, Radar is a fantastic song nevertheless.

I do wish they upped the autotune s liiittle bit like in this one, om the final version.

Β 

I will say the instrumental sounds a little unfinished. Or maybe that's me.

I agree, you see the vision. I also like how it's sped up in that "demo". B&A should have went the Piece of Me route for Radar with the more drenched, pitch-shift and distorted vocals. The finalized version sounds extremely amateur. I don't know if they asked her to sing it in a higher pitch or if they manually shifted it but I hate that part of the finalized version. The chorus is all over the place with the weird vocal splicing too. Makes it sound like a parody song. Don't even get me started on the layering!

Edited by BadBunny
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Good Morning GIF by Show TVΒ 

I'm up... I stand corrected. It's a masterpiece.Β :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Β 

Β  Hide contents

Clean ya ears out..

marge simpson cleaning GIF

Β 

The CD version of Radar is a hot mess and many others agree! These fan demos are miles better bc they also saw the vision/potential.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Just now, BadBunny said:

The CD version of Radar is a hot mess and many others agree! These fan demos are miles better bc they also saw the vision/potential.

:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I count one other person who agrees... and well... you need to come into to the 21st century and get a subscription to Apple Music. It's in Dolby Atmos and it sounds GOODT.Β :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

11 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I count one other person who agrees... and well... you need to come into to the 21st century and get a subscription to Apple Music. It's in Dolby Atmos and it sounds GOODT.Β :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Many others also agreed on the "Radar HAD potential" thread which is currently bumped so go and take a look. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And you mean the version where you can hear her being off-key and weighed down by Candice OwenΒ Nelson's vocals even more? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by BadBunny

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block