1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

Many others also agreed on the "Radar HAD potential" thread which is currently bumped so go and take a look. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And you mean the version where you can hear her being off-key and weighed down by Candace Owen's vocals even more? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I did and I counted maybe 3/4 people who don't like it? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:Now... If you think that's "many others"...  Then I definitely do not trust your taste or ears...:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

Britney is never off key. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Just now, PlatinumB said:

I did and I counted maybe 3/4 people who don't like it? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:Now... If you think that's "many others"...  Then I definitely do not trust your taste or ears...:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

Britney is never off key. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Hey! It's not that we don't like Radar. Many of those who are musically inclined just hate how messy and all-over-the-place the finished product sounds! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And okay! :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Lol, I always loved that version and it's been on YouTube before; not sure where the OG upload is. Regardless, sounds a million times better than the horrible released version.  

Even Candace's version sounds better:

This version is better too:

Her "deeper" voice alone >>>

I agree, and I am a fan of radar regardless, But... As far as I have researched, this is the "original" vocals and recording that was actually put out to be on the album, so allegedly more than a demo. The whole Blackout album was edited last minute after it was already finalized due to all of the leaks from what I've read. Which really just ended up being pitching up her vocals and adding minimal, most of the time unnecessary changes. 

Sad because this is always a trend with Britney regardless. Electronically changing her voice resulting in overediting that her voice and sound didn't need. Her natural pitch and tone is so much more pleasant to listen to. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, britneyleaks2006 said:

🔥🚀 EXPLOSIVE LEAK: Rare 2006 Britney "Radar" Demo Leaked! 🎵💥 Click NOW Before It VANISHES FOREVER!🏃🔓

In my opinion this is just the song pitched higher and with more reverb. I prefer her natural pitch.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Lol, I always loved that version and it's been on YouTube before; not sure where the OG upload is. Regardless, sounds a million times better than the horrible released version.  

Even Candace's version sounds better:

This version is better too:

Her "deeper" voice alone >>>

:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Pass. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 2

The demo is ok, I like the intro, they should’ve played more with that with the blips and then have the instrumental come slowly and have Britney’s spoken part “I got my eye on you and I can’t let you get away” come in during that part and then go into the song. 

Of course if they had done that then it would’ve been similar to how Break The Ice is and that was the track that followed right after Radar, so it might’ve been redundant.

I just wish they would’ve done something different when they slapped it on Circus though instead of keeping it exactly how it was on Blackout. I feel like that was a big slap in the face to Britney and Bloodshy and Avant. Like hey, we know you worked really hard on Blackout and it’s your baby and you’re proud of it, but we’re gonna put it on the next album we have control over, unchanged and have it released as the very last single, with zero promotion except a single CD and a music video and it’s gonna chart very poorly.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block