feeling alone and sad

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  so, right now i'm feeling really sad because my life. i'm not dating/really have friends. i had friends i knew for years but i stop talking to them because i feel its toxic/one sided. my family i have not been apart of for many years their toxic too showed no love, talked bad about me or behind my back. im just really sad to the point i wanna cry while typing this. i do have a therapist for my depression i see every week but im still sad or stuck. anyone can relate or go through the same situation. i just feel doomed to be alone forever like a curse. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: ps- please be respectful i ask if this not for you please skip i know how exhale works.

• Love 3

Hey, I feel the same. It feels like there's not solution. But. I also know that it's a transient feeling. Just know that there is something precious inside of you and me, something that is like a light. Don't forget you're not all that sadness and loneliness. 

PS: I am still going through the same thing. 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Fita said:

Hey, I feel the same. It feels like there's not solution. But. I also know there it is a transient feeling, just know that there is something precious inside of you and me, something that is like a light, jus don't forget you're not all that sadness and loneliness. 

PS: I am still going through the same thing. 

thank you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: hope it gets better for you as well. ty for your words

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, garrettjames93 said:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:  so, right now i'm feeling really sad because my life. i'm not dating/really have friends. i had friends i knew for years but i stop talking to them because i feel its toxic/one sided. my family i have not been apart of for many years their toxic too showed no love, talked bad about me or behind my back. im just really sad to the point i wanna cry while typing this. i do have a therapist for my depression i see every week but im still sad or stuck. anyone can relate or go through the same situation. i just feel doomed to be alone forever like a curse. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: ps- please be respectful i ask if this not for you please skip i know how exhale works.

I am so sorry that you feel this way. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

How do you feel about religion?

Cause I know that some people take comfort in religion and it makes them feel better because they are having faith in something bigger than themselves.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block