Perrie - Forget About Us (Full)

I like it , it's  giving Kelly Clarkson All I Wanted- Stronger- Catch My Breath Hit Era

If it was released then it would've been a mainstream top 40 hit for kelly

If kelly recorded it now it be a hit on mainstream adult radio

Perrie sounds good hopefully they get her a good radio package in the us, where the song can grow organically successful

I can see it be a top 15 hit on the charts

Edited by RC2
  • Love 2

I love it! The beltings at the end Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Sometimes she looked just like a younger Madonna :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I hope the video has a good storyline and it’s not just a bunch of beauty shots and setups. She needs a good video to push the songs success even more.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, RC2 said:

I like it , it's  giving Kelly Clarkson All I Wanted- Stronger- Catch My Breath Hit Era

If it was released then it would been a mainstream top 40 hit for kelly

If kelly recorded it now it be a it on mainstream adult radio

Perrie sounds good hopefully they get her a good radio package in the us, where the song can grow organically successful

I can see it be a top 15 hit on the charts

The way I didn’t expect Perrie to release a Kelly Clarkson/ Ed Sheeran sounding single for her debut. I really thought she was gonna go Adele or super dance pop. This is so right for her though! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

The way I didn’t expect Perrie to release a Kelly Clarkson/ Ed Sheeran sounding single for her debut. I really thought she was gonna go Adele or super dance pop. This is so right for her though! 

Ed co-wrote the song with her, that’s why it has that vibe! I love that she did a surprise performance!

The song is doing so well so far!

There’s ballads, disco songs and other bops to come! One song uses her sons heart beat as the instrumental of one of the songs.

Edited by Revenge.
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Revenge. said:

Ed co-wrote the song with her, that’s why it has that vibe! I love that she did a surprise performance!

The song is doing so well so far!

There’s ballads, disco songs and other bops to come! One song uses her sons heart beat as the instrumental of one of the songs.

Omg the album is gonna slay! I can’t wait! She better come to the states to promote :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block