Dua Lipa drops 'Illusion' video

13 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

This will be her 3rd album and Future Nostalgia sounds completely different than her debut

Also if you think Future Nostalgia sounds the same like these 3 new singles your knowledge of music must be very limited.

Talking about Madonna, her first three albums were all 80 synth-pop, only difference was the quality difference between Madonna and Like A Virgin so not much of a change there

Dula repeat keeps making nu disco . Like she won’t stop . I’m saying I’m just tired of it and yeah I miss the electronic stuff she used to do. Not the adult contemporary disco **** she’s manufacturing.  This is pop music not a disco factory machine. Churn out something new. We get it you like to dance and show off your body to people who accept the same sounding singles. 

true blue is baroque pop. Like a virgin is pop. Madonna is club. Totally different images and sounds . Dula repeat is not doing this it’s more of the choreography and *** **** disco

49 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Dula repeat keeps making nu disco . Like she won’t stop . I’m saying I’m just tired of it and yeah I miss the electronic stuff she used to do. Not the adult contemporary disco **** she’s manufacturing.  This is pop music not a disco factory machine. Churn out something new. We get it you like to dance and show off your body to people who accept the same sounding singles. 

true blue is baroque pop. Like a virgin is pop. Madonna is club. Totally different images and sounds . Dula repeat is not doing this it’s more of the choreography and *** **** disco

"Dua repeat keeps making nu disco . Like she won’t stop" - she literally had one album where only half of songs were inspired by disco. (plus one soundtrack song) 

FN era was 3 years because no.1 pandemic and no.2 it was successful enough and singles proved to have longevity.

Non of Radical Optimism singles would sonically fit on Future Nostalgia, but it takes a bit of knowledge in music to understand that.

Also, there are artists like Lana for example whos making the same music for decade (with questionable live performances) and nobody is calling that boring /at least not now up until it starts to be cool/

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

"Dua repeat keeps making nu disco . Like she won’t stop" - she literally had one album where only half of songs were inspired by disco. (plus one soundtrack song) 

FN era was 3 years because no.1 pandemic and no.2 it was successful enough and singles proved to have longevity.

Non of Radical Optimism singles would sonically fit on Future Nostalgia, but it takes a bit of knowledge in music to understand that.

Also, there are artists like Lana for example whos making the same music for decade (with questionable live performances) and nobody is calling that boring /at least not now up until it starts to be cool/

Because people were shocked that Dua has transitioned to a generic sound to fit her model “mannequin” status. Dua is the Queen of adult contemporary she blends seamlessly into acceptable pop music. But No I will not be turning on any of the barrage of her disco and 80s synth songs producers lend her

Lana is very unique let that be clear. Her niche she invented it so the nuances from each album yeah you can see and appreciate.  Dua can learn from Lana and she should learn from Madonna in creating fun, varied dance music. Not generic. I would now categorize Dua with like maroon 5 or whatevr 

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

She made so many disco songs for FN and then MADE ANOTHER ONE for Barbie!!! LIKE ENOUGH***** Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

you said the FN era was 3 years long? Oh my god 

Edited by LoveYourselfMas

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block