Britney deactivates Instagram

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I'd be pissed too if they put my name on that ugly merch. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

4 hours ago, super.nova said:

its cause of the ugly merch.

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She must have seen that Facebook “sometimes” post with the ugly merch 

5 hours ago, Cqleb said:

She hates the BOMT merch lmaooo 

it was clearly because of that runway ´´interview´´ and the drew b. ´´joke``. whenever she posts something remotely meaningful (not dancing or ´´fashionshow´´) it usually takes less than 48h until she shots down...

3 hours ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music
I want to know just WHYYYYYY????

4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

This ***** 😂

She should just delete it, remove the temptation 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

Funny, "she" just posted a 25th sometimes anniversary giveaway on facebook.

5 hours ago, Cqleb said:

She hates the BOMT merch lmaooo 

5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

That's all we get :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

A wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 hours ago, super.nova said:

its cause of the ugly merch.

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I'd be pissed too if they put my name on that ugly merch. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

This ***** 😂

She should just delete it, remove the temptation 

well. 

thx cade :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

better than the absolute 0% she gives us...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I actually think that might be it lol. Mystery solved. This is just her way of rebelling against the brand.

Didn’t she also deactivate her instagram right when HMC came out? And then she only came back to say she loved doing background vocals and post that fan-made cover   :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

61618341-11135257-image-a-47_16611878381

britney-spears.png?w=1200&f=89cf73ba9669

I agree, I think she doesn't want nothing to do with new releases or with her career... but then why she still has a full team? Who made her work on HMC if she clearly couldn’t care less?

Her lawyer could try to end her label contract. It's very strange Britney refusing to do anything, but her team keep pushing... 

Like her brand can't die (probably because of money), but the artist is gone. A little morbid, just like MJ and Whitney milking legacies situation, her career needs to keep going no matter what Britney herself wants.

Edited by Dark Willow
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I actually think that might be it lol. Mystery solved. This is just her way of rebelling against the brand.

Didn’t she also deactivate her instagram right when HMC came out? And then she only came back to say she loved doing background vocals and post that fan-made cover   :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Is this really what she posted. I don't understand that  bottom dollar thing. When i read it now It really seems she is not happy about a song which is sad. Bc it really is one of her beautiful and best selling songs in years.

10 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Looking back at this caption now it looks so unbelievably sarcastic and passive aggressive! Did she even WANT to do that song?!! 

53 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Looking back at this caption now it looks so unbelievably sarcastic and passive aggressive! Did she even WANT to do that song?!! 

I don't think so. She was very shady about HMC initially but fans chose to ignore it.

I still wonder what really happen for her to do this song. The whole thing "Elton asked and I couldn’t refuse" really is a weak excuse. 

Saying she did background vocals. 

Never posting the original cover.

Never posting any of the three official videos. 

It's really hard to believe Britney was ever excited about the collab.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think so. She was very shady about HMC initially but fans chose to ignore it.

I still wonder what really happen for her to do this song. The whole thing "Elton asked and I couldn’t refuse" really is a weak excuse. 

Saying she did background vocals. 

Never posting the original cover.

Never posting any of the three official videos. 

It's really hard to believe Britney was ever excited about the collab.

I agree completely. The shade dripping off that caption is unreal tbh and very unprofessional towards Elton, who I’m assuming did take the project seriously. It just seems disrespectful towards him the way she says “Aren’t I just so giving?” And then from what I remember at the time, he commented something nice to her and she deleted the whole post anyway! 🤪

I’m even wondering if she objected to using a picture of her from childhood and she’d have preferred a screenshot from one of her bikini videos (am half joking!)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block