Do you remember the original, banned Do Somethin' video?

15 hours ago, Agyness said:

The image of the Louis Vuitton has been disastrous for so long at least in France, they will never have the quality of Hermes or Chanel even if sometimes they try to pretend, anyway. :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Unfortunately Chanel also became hot garbage nowadays. They increase their prices so frequently it’s disgusting. And their bags are mass produced unlike Hermes’. I think they are trying to become Hermes which they will never be. I lost respect for the house a long time ago. A lot of people experienced quality issue with their newer bags like Chanel 22 as well as the classic ones. I think nowadays if you want to get a Chanel bag it’s best to source a vintage one. 

6 hours ago, Julien62300 said:

Same thing happen with circus MV. 
when she open the box of the necklace, in some country you can see BULGARI. 

I remember that and I think it’s a product placement. Bvlgari probably sponsored the production of the video as well. 

1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

Unfortunately Chanel also became hot garbage nowadays. They increase their prices so frequently it’s disgusting. And their bags are mass produced unlike Hermes’. I think they are trying to become Hermes which they will never be. I lost respect for the house a long time ago. A lot of people experienced quality issue with their newer bags like Chanel 22 as well as the classic ones. I think nowadays if you want to get a Chanel bag it’s best to source a vintage one. 

yes i agree, I just wanted to summarize it, but yeah it's been worse since Virginie Viard...  But chanel quality is still  better than Louis Vuitton for me, even if it's bad compared to Hermes. 

Edited by Agyness
30 minutes ago, Agyness said:

yes i agree, I just wanted to summarize it, but yeah it's been worse since Virginie Viard...  But chanel quality is still  better than Louis Vuitton for me, even if it's bad compared to Hermes. 

Yes and I can’t think of anything more tacky than the Louis Vuitton monogram. 

Edit: totally forgot about the Gucci GG canvas which is just as bad if not worse :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Edited by Doja Kitten
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 4/8/2024 at 6:53 PM, LeglessJamie said:

I still don't understand Louis Vuitton in this matter. She gave 'em FREE advertisement and they took her to court? Like what? They would need to pay THOUSANDS of dollars to any celeb to promote their stuff and she did it FOR FREE.

i remember they said it was cause she was throwing bad light on a brand or something...was watching Bj investigates and it all make sense...

3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

If memory serves the video did get minor airplay on TRL her in the states which I thought was cool since Britney said the song was even supposed to be released as a single. I don’t remember if they played the LV version or not though. 

It definitely was on TRL, this was my era :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block