2007 Rolling stone article, what’s true in this and what isn’t?

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

How Britney Spears lost it all: 2008 Rolling Stone cover story about the pop princess by Vanessa Grigoriadis.

More like a book than an article lol 

I was born in 2008 so I don’t know wtf was going on back then

so I just want confirmation for some of the things going on here 

particularly the instance described in the beginning part bc that seems like a big deal and I’ve never seen it anywhere else or in x17 vids 

also is she lying when she said she never did hard dr**s? This article left me with more questions than answers 

Am I the only one that LOVES the cover? Like it is fascinating to me.

spacer.png

Lol I remember back in 2007 we were all excited about Britney covering the Rolling Stone magazine for Blackout because there were reports of Britney attending a photoahoot (which probably were for the album) and then we got the cover :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:. The meltdowns were to live for.

4 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Am I the only one that LOVES the cover? Like it is fascinating to me.

spacer.png

Lol I remember back in 2007 we were all excited about Britney covering the Rolling Stone magazine for Blackout because there were reports of Britney attending a photoahoot (which probably were for the album) and then we got the cover :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:. The meltdowns were to live for.

I absolutely love this cover. It’s so simple yet so captivating and alluring. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block