American horror story Returns April 3.

What was slowly teased about Kim Kardashian's character, in lines and scenes,  were led to believe she's not a good person. 

Here in the trailer,  it proves the theory that she was the villain and the mastermind of Emma Roberts, carrying the demon child all along,  the antichrist, that was teased at the end of Apocalypse,  Michael Langdon might've died, but it just never meant the Apocalypse was stopped, destiny had to rewrite course. 

Like Madonna was Susan in desperately seeking Susan, aka Madonna. 

And Nikki Finn in who's that girl aka Madonna playing Herself in a movie..

The character kim plays is not so much of a stretch.  She's literally playing an over the top version of Herself.  

That's why it worked in her favor. 

But damn, the comments she finally gets to be who she wanted to be Kris jenner..

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

and in general never ever watched a single episode. is it worth it?

I love the show..

It's campy..

Only season I hated was NYC. Ryan literally used a daddy as a reference for AIDS, I swear he felt mad It's my sin beat him.to it, so he made A season about the AIDS eidemic being the greatest serial killer for gay men.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I love the show..

It's campy..

Only season I hated was NYC. Ryan literally used a daddy as a reference for AIDS, I swear he felt mad It's my sin beat him.to it, so he made A season about the AIDS eidemic being the greatest serial killer for gay men.

so in general no season is like the other?

17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Here in the trailer,  it proves the theory that she was the villain and the mastermind of Emma Roberts, carrying the demon child all along,  the antichrist, that was teased at the end of Apocalypse,  Michael Langdon might've died, but it just never meant the Apocalypse was stopped, destiny had to rewrite course. 

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block