Lou Taylor is 100% benefiting from her Christian Women Image in The American music industry!

Can we talk and not get offended please! 

let’s get to the nitty gritty. If Lou Taylor was A

Man she would be in Jail and completely exposed in the media by now!

Harvey Weinstein, Epstein, P diddy, Dan Schneider, R Kelly… were all big powerful men in Hollywood who have been exposed! Why just them and not Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill…we honestly RARELY hear about sinister WOMEN in the media unless they are Black… if Lou Taylor was a black women she would be under the jail by now. I swear judge penny got more hate and backlash than Lou Taylor did!

like it or not It’s easy for the media to Target and Place the blame on Men, Especially Black Men! Women are rarely ousted for such heinous crimes or either they get away with it. It’s the same reason a lot of women don’t get accused for ***ual assault despite them doing the same crime!

Even the media penned its focus on Jamie and not on Lou Taylor! It’s a lot more  believable to read that a father/parent  abused there child than hearing that a woman abused another woman!

Im paying close attention to this p diddy case and what’s going on with Lou Taylor who was just awarded (another) WOMEN IN MUSIC AWARD 2024!!!! Lou Taylor should be getting the same amount of exposure, fbi raids but she’s not!

Lou Taylor the Christian pure white woman who uses god and family to guide her stars careers and lives… she’s not evil she’s just loving and has a different approach… thats her whole image and it’s still working for her!! 

Also robin Greenhill is benefiting from her appearance too, she’s mentioned in the court documents but no one is really focused on her or connecting the dots…most of the focus is on the male suspects named in his case, and women of color.

this image also worked for Lynne Spears!! Many of us didn’t believe she was the one planning the conservatorship because of her Christian southern mother image! 

Once again this post is not a race baiting hate post at all more so just an observation, an observation that has been pointed out by many tbh when it comes to lou Taylor but the fact that she is still walking around freely winning awards makes me soooo hotttttt

Edited by Oprah Winfrey.

I wouldn’t start saying women get away with more though, they really don’t lol. The bias against women is what got Britney into the conservatorship in the first place. It’s obvious Lou should be in jail and charged though. I do feel like if Britney was a person of colour she would not be freed tbh

Edited by rik

Hasn't it been proven that she buys these awards? While I don't disagree with you about how white women get away with more, the judge penny reference doesn't correlate for me because the reason she got so much more hate is because she took an oath to uphold the law and she failed. 

Lou on the other hand is just a greedy devil who doesn't even have the sheep clothing because her soul is as ugly as her face. In my opinion :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block