Wow upcoming month, 25! years ago!!!! the first britney song I noticed got released. Sometimes!

Always good memories (we moved into a new house, it was spring, i was 5th grade. it was a great year) to such a lovely song. today i prefer crazy, but I will always have a sweet spot for it.

only later we had this wonderful entertainment:

screen-shot-2022-04-26-at-7-05-04-am-165

FINANCE.YAHOO.COM

The world finally has answers about the crotch itch in Britney Spears' "Sometimes" music video.

always a bit sad that she apparently doesnt like it. is there any video where she says that?

• Love 7

It is a sweet spot for me too. When I was 17 having my first experiences with boys, kiss I felt just like this song - shy, sometimes running, sometimes hiding, and it is just that song with a sweet Britney not talking about s--e-x or being s--e-xy, just talking about her sentiments, being a teenager and being honest and vulnerable about it! 

2df9cf0b4158f5e76cb548d43680c662.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I wish they would do something for the 25th anniversaries. Like put all the singles with all the remixes on itunes. Something to celebrate, but also make her whole catalog available. I don't wait to wait until she's 75 to see some anniversary releases.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Sometimes is very cute, but yeah Britney made a joke about not liking it during the Onyx Hotel Tour live in Miami special. After the Boom Boom performance during the "fake ending" part (before the encore), she says "oh wait, I haven't sung Sometimes yet", then sings the first two lines of the chorus before then saying "oh God I never liked that song anyway" and then she runs off stage. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Sometimes is very cute, but yeah Britney made a joke about not liking it during the Onyx Hotel Tour live in Miami special. After the Boom Boom performance during the "fake ending" part (before the encore), she says "oh wait, I haven't sung Sometimes yet", then sings the first two lines of the chorus before then saying "oh God I never liked that song anyway" and then she runs off stage. 

ah cool. so i have to rewatch that

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Fans tend to make a such a big deal out of it but I think that it was just a random thought and that might fluctuate a lot lol like it doesn't mean Britney actually doesn't like the song but, you know, as I said for me it doesn't really matter.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

She said at my show in Philly and I literally quote:

”Wait! Is the show really over?! But I haven’t even got to sing Sometimes yet! “Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide!”” Then a background dancer scared her as she was going backstage and she said “OH MY GOD!! I never really liked that song anyway! Peace out, everybody!”

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block