2024 Britney Face looking the exact same as 2010 Britney face

No, but her face looks better than 2015-2016-2017-2018. Her face lost too much fat and it made her look much older than her age... and whatever they did with her lips... The person should be in jail now. 

Now she gained weight since the "me time" days and her face looks better puffy.

The bigger problem now: teeths. It's impossible not to notice every time she opens her mouth, it looks really really bad. 

Her videos have terrible quality, that's why sometimes she looks younger, not to mention filters.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Doja Kitten said:

That’s what I noticed too! She is a mess nowadays but she looks so YOUTHFUL compared to Vegas/Glory era. Do you guys remember her lines and wrinkles during the glory press tour.. She looks 15 years younger nowadays..

I think the medication she started taking in 2010 and onwards started to age her dramatically and then the fun stuff she started  doing to her face made it worse. I think all the fillers completely wore off and she’s gone cold turkey so she looks like she’s aging normally again. There was a time in the 2010s where she didn’t even look recognizable and now she looks like her 1998-2009 self just more mature (obviously since she’s in her 40s now) imagined how great she would look if she got all dolled up

Edited by Aj20

She looks SO much better natural like this. She’d look even better without the smudged eye makeup and a brush through her hair. Little things like this make a huge difference. It’s surprising she doesn’t seem to care much for simple maintenance, yet is very insecure when it comes to her body.

i understand though. Being told by your own father that you are out of shape will do a number on your self esteem. **** YOU, Jamie Spears.

2 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I think the medication she started taking in 2010 and onwards started to age her dramatically and then the fun stuff she started  doing to her face made it worse. I think all the fillers completely wore off and she’s gone cold turkey so she looks like she’s aging normally again. There was a time in the 2010s where she didn’t even look recognizable and now she looks like her 1998-2009 self just more mature (obviously since she’s in her 40s now) imagined how great she would look if she got all dolled up

I kind of want to get fillers too now I’m not sure anymore 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block