2 hours ago, pop analyst said:

This is Kalimira from Greece. She was the winner of 'Fame Story' (the Greek version) '04. She said she loved Madonna but was toooo closely modeled to Britney not only on singing and dancing but also personality wise.

She sang 'Express Yourself' at the finals. And she won!

This is the video for the song 'Secret Cpmbination' which was Greece's entry to Eurovision '08.

The video is copy of  "Green Light" by Beyonce

and she also copyed "Say It Right" beat by Nelly Furtado

• Love 1
13 hours ago, TheEndOfAnEra said:

Jennifer Ellison (in the UK)

Well except her music (the two singles she put out at least) was more pop rock sounding, but she did do dancing in the Baby I Don’t Care video and her look/image did seem quite Britney-esque. 

The TOTP performance was full on choreo too nnn

17 hours ago, rck92 said:

Helene Fischer is a superstar in Europe. Sells out Arenas and is one of the most succesful artists. She sings live, dance and put on a amazing show. And that for 3 hours. Which tbh Britney can actually learn from. 

her tours are a best of, of what britney, madonna, celine, cher and kylie have done for 20 years on stage.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

her tours are a best of, of what britney, madonna, celine, cher and kylie have done for 20 years on stage.

Oh yeah ofcourse. And that is what makes it great. She does acrobatics and everything. 

Every artist has been inspired by another and everything has already been done so it’s hard to be completely original. Just don’t copy it literally. And if they do, do it right. 

And I think she does an amazing job at it. 

23 minutes ago, TheEndOfAnEra said:

What political views does Holly Valance have 🤣 Also I’m talking about the music not politics.

Oh no of course! I'll still continue to bop to her music, but her recent politics has rubbed me the wrong way a bit so I won't support her as a person. She's entitled to her opinion, but I don't agree with her. 

She was on GB News recently being interviewed, where she showed her support to the far-right political group Reform UK in the UK's next general election. This is despite the fact they are anti-immigrant and she herself is a UK immigrant (originally from Australia). She's also supported Trump/Nigel Farage in the past and is anti-vax apparently. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh no of course! I'll still continue to bop to her music, but her recent politics has rubbed me the wrong way a bit so I won't support her as a person. She's entitled to her opinion, but I don't agree with her. 

She was on GB News recently being interviewed, where she showed her support to the far-right political group Reform UK in the UK's next general election. This is despite the fact they are anti-immigrant and she herself is a UK immigrant (originally from Australia). She's also supported Trump/Nigel Farage in the past and is anti-vax apparently. 

I mean the vaccine has caused health problems, but I’ve just seen some clips. She’s like a completely different person now, quite scary. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, TheEndOfAnEra said:

I mean the vaccine has caused health problems, but I’ve just seen some clips. She’s like a completely different person now, quite scary. 

Well I’m triple vaccinated and no health issues as far as I’m aware nn

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Isla said:

Well I’m triple vaccinated and no health issues as far as I’m aware nn

4 times here. and all my friends and fam too. dont know anyone with problems after the vacc.

but amongst the colleagues of some friends there are some with longcovid symptoms. they were infected before the vacc were developed.

so i am 100% sure you, me, my fam and friends and over 6bio people made the right decision.

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

4 times here. and all my friends and fam too. dont know anyone with problems after the vacc.

but amongst the colleagues of some friends there are some with longcovid symptoms. they were infected before the vacc were developed.

so i am 100% sure you, me, my fam and friends and over 6bio people made the right decision.

Yep my family/friends are fine too.

• Love 2
On 3/21/2024 at 6:24 PM, rck92 said:

Oh yeah ofcourse. And that is what makes it great. She does acrobatics and everything. 

Every artist has been inspired by another and everything has already been done so it’s hard to be completely original. Just don’t copy it literally. And if they do, do it right. 

And I think she does an amazing job at it. 

i rather not have german farmers learning about dance and stage spectacles from H F first...

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block