What the other celebrity families has that Britney hasn’t?

Do you guys sometimes feel robbed that we never had the beauty of the natural family bonding with Britney? I mean, it makes me so proud seeing all these artist being surrounded by their loved ones, showing to the world that they have so much love to share. You can see that their kids admire and actually fans of their moms. 
when I think about Britney, i see someone try to carry on. Try to survive in a mad world with trusting only herself.

I feel this way. I can’t even imagine how sad Britney would feel for her own destiny…

We also had the same things with JJ and SP . But they were never gave that natural feeling… they don’t wanna see Britney while all they need to was to turn back to their mom whenever they turn 18. Let alone leaving federline household, they dismissed Britney as a mother and they only see her as money.

do you feel the same way when you see them?

Their kids weren’t brainwashed against them.

Their parents didn’t exploit and abuse them for financial gain.

Their siblings weren’t complicit in said abuse to also benefit financially.

They didn’t marry a money-grabbing-lazy-good-for-nothing loser. 

They didn’t make poor choices when it came to their romantic life.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I don't feel robbed because they are nothing to me. So why are you feeling robbed or proud :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill: about the lives of some unknowns? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Is giving weird parasocial relationship honey, please visit your closer psychologist doctor. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

I think Britneys family situation is highly complicated. Her kids were used as leverage to make her work and comply. I can't imagine the amount of stress for a mom to not be able to  see her kids but then also to finally be able to see them only as "snack for a dog who does right commands".  I think their father tried to put certain ideas from the young age about their mom in their mind otherwise i can't have an explanation to film ur mom on the phone to use it against her.

They all need to have a tons of therapy. Britney firing back to her sons on her posts is not helping but i do understand that it comes from the enourmous pain.

Britney never had an example of loving family whats why she really craved for it. Too bad there were too many obstacles on that way. But i hope she'll reunite with her sons and repair the relationships.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

It's pretty obvious, isn't it? Everyone who has been around Britney since childhood is the definition of trash people.. Add to the equation people she chose to bring into her life who are even worse than her exploitative family... this is the result, parental alienation..

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block