Britney's thoughts on her Instagram

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

[...] however now that Britney is free not much has changed.

But I wonder if that is how healing works. I don't think it always shows in the most obvious ways. I think by dancing she helps her healing process. And some healing begins within and we don't see it happening. Also it might happen in a non linear way, you know? Not a psychologist here, but from what I read and a little from my experience, that might be the case, the healing that we don't see on instagram.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Dancing is therapy for her - FTR 

For people saying its repetetive - imagine what the Vegas show was for her. Something she absolutely didnt want to do.

Performing was something she did on stage supporting hundreds of people financially every night for years. 

What a relief it must be to move freely, do hairflips and wear what you want to wear.

Some people with PTSD, trauma is more a general term, are severely damaged. I know that first hand. We have NO clue what she goes through in therapy.

So can we leave this woman alone?

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I’ve purposely avoided this website for the past two years because I couldn’t bear watching her act out on IG, I still don’t like it, but I’m not in a position to judge someone I don’t know on a personal level. 

Edited by alexxxx
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block