Britney's thoughts on her Instagram

Think it needs to be reiterated why she posts the way she does on IG, but I guess only 'genuine' fans who read her book would've understood that.

“I know that a lot of people don’t understand why I love taking pictures of myself naked or in new dresses,” Spears writes in her autobiography.

“But I think if they’d been photographed by other people thousands of times, prodded and posed for other people’s approval, they’d understand that I get a lot of joy from posing the way I feel **** and taking my own picture.”

WWW.YAHOO.COM

In her memoir ‘The Woman in Me’, the singer reveals that she gets “joy” from “posing the way I feel ****”
WWW.VOGUE.COM

In her new memoir, The Woman in Me, the pop star talks about being in control while being controlled.
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears addressed Instagram trolls who criticized her for posting ‘the same 15 pictures with the same red background’ — read more

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Think it needs to be reiterated why she posts the way she does on IG, but I guess only 'genuine' fans who read her book would've understood that.

“I know that a lot of people don’t understand why I love taking pictures of myself naked or in new dresses,” Spears writes in her autobiography.

“But I think if they’d been photographed by other people thousands of times, prodded and posed for other people’s approval, they’d understand that I get a lot of joy from posing the way I feel **** and taking my own picture.”

WWW.YAHOO.COM

In her memoir ‘The Woman in Me’, the singer reveals that she gets “joy” from “posing the way I feel ****”
WWW.VOGUE.COM

In her new memoir, The Woman in Me, the pop star talks about being in control while being controlled.
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Britney Spears addressed Instagram trolls who criticized her for posting ‘the same 15 pictures with the same red background’ — read more

It's a cycle and one you refuse to see, usually when people began to heal things change, they change and things get better.

It's obvious with all the same spinning videos, the same weave that's been in forever at this point, her not caring about her teeth and seemingly more and more isolated aren't signs of healing.

It's easy for you to try and blame the fans for Briteny's situation, however now that Britney is free not much has changed.

• Like 8
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's a cycle and one you refuse to see, usually when people began to heal things change, they change and things get better.

It's obvious with all the same spinning videos, the same weave that's been in forever at this point, her not caring about her teeth and seemingly more and more isolated aren't signs of healing.

It's easy for you to try and blame the fans for Briteny's situation, however now that Britney is free not much has changed.

Oop, end it. 

Funny how you didn't mention in that other post about the user who was 'blaming fans' for choosing to support Britney's IG, yet you're accusing me of 'blaming fans' for Britney's situation (lol what?). Reading comprehension must be hard for you.

Anyways, none of us know what her daily life entails, so you cannot say with certainty that she is not healing and things aren't getting better for her. All this fanbase knows how to do is drag this woman over any minor grievance because she's not living up to ya'll standards anymore. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Funny how you didn't mention in that other post about the user who was 'blaming fans' for choosing to support Britney's IG, yet you're accusing me of 'blaming fans' for Britney's situation (lol what?). Reading comprehension must be hard for you.

Anyways, none of us know what her daily life entails, so you cannot say with certainty that she is not healing and things aren't getting better for her. All this fanbase knows how to do is drag this woman over any minor grievance because she's not living up to ya'll standards anymore. 

Excuse you but I’m giving my opinion and observation just like you are!

The difference is you’ve got on rose colored glasses! I don’t!

We don’t need to expand into knowing Britney’s daily routine, it’s very clear she’s in a cycle! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

I thought she didn't care what others think, but every time she deactivates Instagram, you want to hold her fan base responsible for not applauding the mess she puts out on social media.

When have I previously held fans responsible for her deactivating her instagram every time? Lol it's like you all willingly want to be obtuse

Excuse you but I’m giving my opinion and observation just like you are!

The difference is you’ve got on rose colored glasses! I don’t!

We don’t need to expand into knowing Britney’s daily routine, it’s very clear she’s in a cycle! 

Ohhhhh, got it! So, according to the logic of DiamondCircus, then a person's activity on social media is all we need to know about them. Then I guess by this same logic you're using, I too, can say that you're in a never ending cycle of negativity since your posts here are so negative.

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Healing isn't a singular journey or straight forward. It can takes years or it simply may not happen full stop. Let's just remember to always give her grace and consideration before we place her in a box and say she's just in a downward trajectory. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Ohhhhh, got it! So, according to the logic of DiamondCircus, then a person's activity on social media is all we need to know about them. Then I guess by this same logic you're using, I too, can say that you're in a never ending cycle of negativity since your posts here are so negative.

No you refuse to see the cycle! Brit keeps deactivating and reactivating her IG then always returns with n.use posts, angry posts and looking the same she has in many months with the hair and her upkeep! 

Britney is very isolated, and spinning in a cycle! Refuse to see it or believe it, it’s hard seeing that with your rose colored glasses on!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Healing isn't a singular journey or straight forward. It can takes years or it simply may not happen full stop. Let's just remember to always give her grace and consideration before we place her in a box and say she's just in a downward trajectory. 

I didn’t say she was on a downward trajectory I simply said she’s in a cycle and she is! You can give grace as well as be truthful and honest in how you feel! Healing does take a long time which is why many sincerely wonder what Brit is doing to heal because from the looks of things she’s cycling!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No you refuse to see the cycle! Brit keeps deactivating and reactivating her IG then always returns with n.use posts, angry posts and looking the same she has in many months with the hair and her upkeep! 

Britney is very isolated, and spinning in a cycle! Refuse to see it or believe it, it’s hard seeing that with your rose colored glasses on!

I didn’t say she was on a downward trajectory I simply said she’s in a cycle and she is! You can give grace as well as be truthful and honest in how you feel! Healing does take a long time which is why many sincerely wonder what Brit is doing to heal because from the looks of things she’s cycling!

Spinning in a cycle, she's cycling. What is she riding a bike? 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah you didn't outright say it but I feel like it was implied with the words you used. Like teeth and same weave.  I'm not having a go just saying! She's clearly doing these unfiltered and raw posts on purpose. To what end i'm still not really sure. She has said multiple times she is doing therapy even with the launch of her book she said it verbally on camera and voice notes.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah you didn't outright say it but I feel like it was implied with the words you used. Like teeth and same weave.  I'm not having a go just saying! She's clearly doing these unfiltered and raw posts on purpose. To what end i'm still not really sure. She has said multiple times she is doing therapy even with the launch of her book she said it verbally on camera and voice notes.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block