Kanye & Bianca spotted in LA

I have noticed that even tho the evil kardashians want kanye under "cship" nobody on the internet saying he or his wife need one. 

But when it comes to Britney, everyone wants to strip her off of her rights just cuz of her IG.

I think this is way worse than Britney's IG. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, humstarr said:

I have noticed that even tho the evil kardashians want kanye under "cship" nobody on the internet saying he or his wife need one. 

But when it comes to Britney, everyone wants to strip her off of her rights just cuz of her IG.

I think this is way worse than Britney's IG. 

If brit walked the streets dressed like this, this forum would have a massive meltdown lol.  This is def worse than brits ig.  Wasnt she also caught attempting to give kanye oral in a boat? Lolol

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

If brit walked the streets dressed like this, this forum would have a massive meltdown lol.  This is def worse than brits ig.  Wasnt she also caught attempting to give kanye oral in a boat? Lolol

If Britney did what Kanye and Bianca are doing the internet would explode and harvey levin would have his 2007 2.0 that he so desperately wants 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block