Have you come to terms with the reality that Britney won't be making a comeback?

Have you come to terms with the reality that Britney won't be making a comeback?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've came to terms with it since she stated in court, she wanted a 2–3-year break then with her continuously saying she's not coming back to the industry as well.

I think she will put out more music someday but the Britney that could slay the dancefloor, had the drive to push herself I don't see returning.

I don't see Britney ever doing lots of press, or promo for future projects, or even a world tour. 

Hope I'm wrong, but as time goes on the likelihood of Britney returning as a strong artist lessens with each IG spin. 

• Love 1

One of the things about the c-ship was her trying to get a new team and it was difficult for her to get out of this one,

Of course the c-ship was way bigger and complicated than just part ways as business partners, they were enthrolled in all her life aspects,

So I was really expecting some new things to turn around, basically I thought she had a big management waiting to sign her in new terms, but a professional big one not some Cade Hudson who just handles B-list actors and socialites. 

So yeah, I don't think she's really retired but I made peace that she needs a looooong break, and maybe then we'll see if she will do a proper statement about retirement in the future. 

I sometimes miss new music and a new era so much, makes sense to externs that specially with all the girls rocking out right now, I do respect her decision tho. 

11 hours ago, HoneyStyle said:

Same, many years ago.

Another topic about this...

I accepted it when she first posted about it In 2021  then again 2022 and finally 2023. Everyone acts shocked Everytime she mentions this.

she has nothing left for this industry it's her prerogative 

I just hope she never comes back forced.

It's better her away because her heart clearly not into performing and being an artist anymore.

She still have multiple personal problems to think about music comeback. 

I wish she focus more on her mental health before anything. I dont need more forced eras, I don't think fans want zombieney back. 

Fuuuuuu.ck RCA and Vegas.

I mean, I've accepted it. If that's what she wants then I'm very very happy for her! She is finally able to do whatever she wants. 

I feel very disconnected from her nowadays, her last album was 8 years ago, she doesn't like interviews, she never speaks to us on instagram other than her goofy/sassy random captions and I don't feel like I know her nowadays. Her book helped, but I still don't feel like I know her, which is fine, she chose to be a singer/performer, not our friend/role model, so she doesn't owe us anything, and I suppose strangers feeling disconnected to her doesn't really affect her at all. 

I became obsessed with Britney when I was 11, I'm turning 28 next month, and I'm not as obsessed. Which is healthy I suppose, I'll always care about her and I wish her true happiness and inner peace, but as you grow older, music taste changes, I barely listen to pop bangers nowadays and she doesn't give us anything new.

So, I totally support her decision to leave the business, even though I do miss her a lot.

• Like 1

It‘s a YES and a NO for me. 

I don‘t really believe her, when she says she‘s done. But probably better - because she knows (and we know) she could never come close to her prime. 

Over the last few years her legacy got bigger and bigger…her old hits going stronger then ever….the GP more and more respect her as the legend she is and have her in mind during her prime. 

If you look at some peers like Madonna or even Xtina/ Justin - they don‘t do their legacy a favor by still working….

So maybe quite a clever move, even if that‘s not the reason for not coming back. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block