Remember Cascada? They just released this

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

13 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I just, why she has such good voice (Taylor, katy, dua, ava... never), but why always such stupid production? She's up for more...

We were expecting for a bop to dance our azzes off in the club :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

She always had such a cringe overacting in her videos, and I remember very funny hand-choreography in few LOL

Always bit too much

Original song is superb and thankfully this re-make is not that offending haha but quite unnecessary.

Maybe if they released it in 2020 during lockdown with all the disco themed song in that year, now its a bit ... meh

10 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I just, why she has such good voice (Taylor, katy, dua, ava... never), but why always such stupid production? She's up for more...

They tried to take her a more generic pop route than euro dance, remember when she literally copied Circus and Just Dance by Lady Gaga...

It slayed and was successful tbh but the GP soon just started seeing her as a Britney/Gaga tribute act so she went back to her Euro Dance roots.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

They tried to take her a more generic pop route than euro dance, remember when she literally copied Circus and Just Dance by Lady Gaga...

It slayed and was successful tbh but the GP soon just started seeing her as a Britney/Gaga tribute act so she went back to her Euro Dance roots.

I would like to see her to be original, than basic.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block