'Baby One More time' cover by Jack Black is #6 on US iTunes!

I am glad he kept some of the essence of the song, like the instrumental is pretty good! 

Waiting for Britney to post .. 

I always loved PANDAS 🐼 I was in Japan like a MILLION years ago and a panda licked my arm!!! I didn’t want to wash my ARM … but ofcourse I had to perform!! I always wanted remixes to perform to 🙏🏼🙏🏼 keep things FRESH … but they always told me NO!!!! THEN they allow everyone and my sister to perform to remixes of MY songs! Oh well!!! Hit the road JACK .. and don’t you come back no MORE!!!!🎶 💃

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Haha 9

The cover is actually quite good, no crazy remix version that sounds so different, not changing the lyrics or notes, just added a line before the last chorus and that was funny🤭.

I like how they kept the funk guitars in the first verse.

An official collab would be awesome. One can only dream 😋.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block