Kylie attends Madonna’s ‘Celebration Tour’

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Inglewood, CA at the Kia Forum

Madonna is playing the Forum for five nights. I went the first night on Monday, unfortunately Kylie didn’t come out :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Aw im sorry :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

At least you got to see Madonna, I didn't get the chance to see her when she came to my town :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Aw im sorry :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

At least you got to see Madonna, I didn't get the chance to see her when she came to my town :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

That’s true! It really was a dream come true. And it really did feel like a celebration of her life’s work! Her fans were really friendly and not b.itchy like some of these younger artists’ fanbase. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

That’s true! It really was a dream come true. And it really did feel like a celebration of her life’s work! Her fans were really friendly and not b.itchy like some of these younger artists’ fanbase. 

A guy younger than me that I know went to her show in my town and he said there were a lot of old people there.

Were there alot of elderly people at the show you went to?

46 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

A guy younger than me that I know went to her show in my town and he said there were a lot of old people there.

Were there alot of elderly people at the show you went to?

Yeah there were. I’ve never been to a show with so many old men and women. Legit, there were women that looked in their 70’s/80’s dressed up like Madonna in the 80’s. I imagine if Britney returns to tour in the future, I’ll be seeing people in their 60’s wearing school girl uniforms one day haha 

I thought her audience would’ve been mostly gay men, but surprisingly to me, she had a lot of female fans. Literally most of the people around my section were mainly women. 

It kinda warmed my heart seeing all her fans that rode for her since the 1980s. Like I imagined myself old one day in a crowd with fellow elder people being united because of our love for Britney (if she comes out of retirement). 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yeah there were. I’ve never been to a show with so many old men and women. Legit, there were women that looked in their 70’s/80’s dressed up like Madonna in the 80’s. I imagine if Britney returns to tour in the future, I’ll be seeing people in their 60’s wearing school girl uniforms one day haha 

I thought her audience would’ve been mostly gay men, but surprisingly to me, she had a lot of female fans. Literally most of the people around my section were mainly women. 

It kinda warmed my heart seeing all her fans that rode for her since the 1980s. Like I imagined myself old one day in a crowd with fellow elder people being united because of our love for Britney (if she comes out of retirement). 

Wow that's crazy but then again Madonna's debut was over 30 years ago, so I guess it isnt a shock.

I probably would've stuck out like a sore thumb if I went considering I wasn't alive during the peak of her fame.

Man that makes me feel kinda weird that I have the same musical taste as old people.

Idk if I should be embarrassed or not :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block