Maluma for Playgirl magazine

7 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

I mean...cattle don't brand themselves yet humans are branding themselves. I think there's some sort of mental illness here that is politically incorrect to discuss. 

Okay, right. Now you wanna base it on mental health? How cute.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

I mean...cattle don't brand themselves yet humans are branding themselves. I think there's some sort of mental illness here that is politically incorrect to discuss. 

gurl tattoos have been a thing since literally ancient times, even mayans did it :orangu_orangutan_ape: its not branding yourself at all, usually they have a meaning (obvi not on these stars, they do it for fashion)

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

He is way hotter in shorter hair.. His 11:11 era was the best and the way he look in Madonna's video for Medellin:bow_bowing_orange:

madonna_maluma.jpg

Yes! I would’ve let him murd3r my vag!na back then! :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’d really like to be the judge of that cause girlll not you saying you look better than Maluma who is GORGEOUS. Long hair doesn’t suit him but he does not look “used.”

I'm talking about skin quality and wrinkles. His skin is tired from his lifestyle.

And he's not gorgeous, his body is like a sketchbook for random pictures. And it's more than clear that he smokes weeed and drinks alcohol.

Edited by Wendy Williams

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block