Lindsay Lohan on returning to music: “We’ll see, you never know”

2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Speak was such a good album tbh. Speak, Metamorphasis, and Paris were the holy trinity of older Myspace-Millenial teen gay albums. 

I was listening to metamorphosis and speak just yesterday lol

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

Let's be honest no one would be here for new lindsay lohan music apart from a couple hundreds geriatric millennials (and myself) lol

But gosh if it's amazing and wholesome to see her healthy and shining like that after everything she's gone through 🥹 🫶🏼

She was fortunate enough to have a dad that protected her from Lou and her leeches when they tried to put her under a Cship. Unfortunately Britney didn't have that.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

She did a song called “back to me” a few years ago and it was great! Hit #1 on iTunes US. But her excuse lately is “oh my sister is doing music, it’s her thing, she needs her moment” gurl no one’s listening to your sisters stuff trust me 😂

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

I hope so Rumor and Daughter to Father were my favorites. I really like her raspy voice. 

Her latest material Back to Me and Xanax were pretty good too.

Geez i forgot bout' Xanax! Loved it, also wasn't there a ''spirit in the dark'' something scrapped album? I use to loooove  that sound!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block