Is Britney now more concerning than 2008

Honestly, i don't think she's as messy as she appears in her Instagram videos.

If we were to share what we did in our spare time we would look equally as unhinged...

It's unfortunate thats all she shares as this gives the impression she is like this all the time, and that's all she does.

I remember during lockdown I was taking weird videos working out etc but I felt perfectly fine and hot at the time, looking back now I realise how weird I was and probably that my mental health wasn't the best, despite thinking I was ok :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I think her videos are pretty much the same, she doesn't seem them as being particularly messy. And this is only a very small percentage of how she is during the day. She also probably works out/dances before she showers and gets ready for the day... Like most people so we only see her looking a mess and acting "weird".

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

She canceled her instagram and I HATE YALL!!!!

Shes happy sharing her twirls and fashion and y’all condemn it so much that she’s not happy to share with us anymore,

Its all your fault

I’m sick of the fans putting Britney down, you guys are worse than the haters,

Bringing Britney and her content down won’t make it better it will make her even sadder, she needs good vibes and fans supporting and letting her be herself 

**** you!

• Like 3

I wish I was as "concerning" as Britney right now.  But I barely go to the gym, work is hectic, Topamax make me lose weight rapidly and not in a healthy way I think, therapy is okay but I dont stay hydrated and dont sleep enough. 80% of the the time I look unhinged but noone gives a **** because Im not famous thank God.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, BPI said:

The focus is always the same:
If Britney were working today, no one would be concerned.

And if she was posting some pics and videos people would still be concerned. You can't win. And Britney has figured it out a long time ago. Hopefully she's just doing her thing away from nasty social media.

• Love 1
Just now, Fita said:

And if she was posting some pics and videos people would still be concerned. You can't win. And Britney has figured it out a long time ago. Hopefully she's just doing her thing away from nasty social media.

Too bad that won't be the case, Britney always returns to IG to stir things up. 

• Love 1

Definitely not worse.

I just think sometimes her Instagram is her being humorous.

The fans are used to her being funny in interviews and can recognise that in her personality, but when it's written down on Instagram with no facial expression it's easy to get the wrong end of the stick.

I genuinely would love to be in her head for a day though.

2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I dont understand what’s concerning here? She’s been doing the same **** on social media for the last 4+ years. What are we worried about now? Lol

At this point it feels like people are just pressed over the IG as it's all Britney typically does since she's been free.

The world is angry she's not working, a race horse, in a c ship performing medicated and many are beyond bitter Taylor, Bey and others have been passing Britney. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block