Lindsay Lohan Confirms ‘Freaky Friday’ Sequel with Jamie Lee Curtis is Happening

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Well, they can't replace Lindsay with a black actress as they usually do with redheads, as she will remain in the movie :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: She will probably be suddenly in a completely diverse friend group, or Jamie's character had a divorce and is now married to a diverse character.

Lol probably :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Lindsay looks like she’s in her 30s. People are allowed to age. 

Not with all the plastic surgery done on her face.

She's only 7 years older than me but looks at least a decade older.

But hey she looks better and much healthier now than when she used to do d.rugs

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Easy There said:

No she doesn't she looks like a normal almost 40 year old woman.  Actually looks better then most 37 year Olds I know

Let's see you

Oh now you have the guts to comment back?

How come when I confronted you on the last thread about your passive aggressiveness, you were too scared to reply back?

Don't be disrespectful to me especially when you don't have the guts to answer when being confronted.

Also don't talk about how I look when you don't even know what I look like.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block