In music - what is the most important things for you for the music you listen and important from the artists you follow or are fan of?

On 3/2/2024 at 9:49 PM, femmef4toole said:

Vocals, vocals & more vocals. I want to hear the artists own voice layered upon layered like in Womanizer. When they emphasise every syllable, sharply. Beautiful singing over big dirty beats am talking about y’all :neydedance_purple:

The worst choice as an example for "vocals, vocals & more vocals". Britney is just talking there and bored. 

• Like 1

I honestly like when a singer can use their  diaphragm for long notes (not like Taylor or Katy Perry who mask their lack of this ability with ah-ah-ah/i-i-i = aka million words, zero singing), who writes their own songs, who really has soul and and likes other people - good example is JoJo, Leona Lewis, (<2009) Mariah Carey.

Edited by Wendy Williams

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block