Melissa Joan Hart to star in Lifetime Movie Inspired by Britney & Wendy’s Conservatorship Cases

6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Melissa was not so supportive of Britney after the knives creepy video.

And Melissa seems a bit conservative,  let's see if the real message of this movie is pro abusive victims or pro cship. 

Oh and ofc Britney will think the movie is an attack of evil industry (and Melissa) against her ... if she knows about it.

Well, the world doesn't really revolve around Britney. She can get mad all she wants, but these movies must be made to make people aware of the abuse that inevitably happens in most guardianships. 

The message of the movie is pro-victim. I'm not sure why her being conservative matters in this particular instant.

Also, the article clearly states the movie is pro-victim:

The former “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” star will play Leigh, a woman who fights to save her father Jason (Eric Pierpoint) “from the clutches of a corrupt and greedy court-appointed ‘guardian,’” per the press release. 

“Chi” star Anthony will play the title character, Janet, who quickly takes charge of every aspect of Jason’s life, cutting Leigh out while she puts her father in a nursing home and sells his house and worldly possessions.

“As the whistleblowers around Jason meet untimely ends, Leigh finds the strength to take down the guardian and the corrupt system that supports her,” Lifetime tases.

• Like 2

It's good to have another movie with the topic of conservatorship abuse. It's not only the elderly or millionaires. Young people wind up in conservatorships as well because of malevolent actors or benevolent parents who don't know any better and fall for bad advice. One of the young victims read a letter for congress. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Well, the world doesn't really revolve around Britney. She can get mad all she wants, but these movies must be made to make people aware of the abuse that inevitably happens in most guardianships. 

The message of the movie is pro-victim. I'm not sure why her being conservative matters in this particular instant.

Also, the article clearly states the movie is pro-victim:

1 - tell this to Britney. I'm not saying the movie is about her.

2 - conservatives think Britney deserved the c-ship and her father was right all along.

3 - again, we need to see the actual movie to say if it will be pro victim story or not. Lifetime was the responsible for that terrible Britney fake biopic movie.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

1 - tell this to Britney. I'm not saying the movie is about her.

2 - conservatives think Britney deserved the c-ship and her father was right all along.

3 - again, we need to see the actual movie to say if it will be pro victim story or not. Lifetime was the responsible for that terrible Britney fake biopic movie.

This movie is not a biopic and the summary of the movie has already been released. The movie is pro-victim, as stated in the article. 

13 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney will hate this considering her and Melissa were friends back in the day. Not a good move. 

People can't just stop their lives just because of a fleeting friendship that we don't even really know for sure was a real friendship. Also Melissa has always spoken positively about Britney. I'm sure Britney will probably not react well, but when has she reacted positively to anything in the last few years?

Go Melissa! Live your best life. I hope Britney can follow in your footsteps

Melissa Joan Hart 90S GIF

• Like 1
6 hours ago, j4j05 said:

I was scared of the plot first thinking it would be about Britney, but it seems completely different. If anything, this would just spread more awareness about conservatorships. 

We need more awareness. The gp forgets about it until somebody in their family or friends' circle gets hit.

Remember the case of the football player Oher. They told him he was going to be adopted but it was a conservatorship. He and Britney worked both in public at a high level. Oher was not abused on a personal level but Britney was.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block