I love Taylor but...

Ok, Taylor is my second favorite artist behind Britney but I have a HUGE problem with her. So let me preface by saying vinyl variants are fine, I like the idea of having different colors, covers and formats but when each vinyl has a different tracklist or more tracks than streaming/other formats it pisses me off. I realized this when Taylor announced the "The Bolter" variant of TTPD. This was after I spent almost 100 bucks on her vinyl and CD. She should either a) announce all the variants so that we can plan purchases in advance or b) stop being money-hungry and just make 1 variant..:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Kevney said:

no-one is forcing you to buy it?

i really don't get why ppl judge Taylor for being a smart business person?

You're obviously not someone who buys music, or you would understand the frustration of purchasing a vinyl only to find out that more than half of the songs released on streaming are not included on that record.

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

You're obviously not someone who buys music, or you would understand the frustration of purchasing a vinyl only to find out that more than half of the songs released on streaming are not included on that record.

Yea, it feels like a missed opportunity and you feel excluded. But it's getting impossible to get ALL of them.

Especially every few months.

Financially, it's ****ty to be her fan.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Yea, it feels like a missed opportunity and you feel excluded. But it's getting impossible to get ALL of them.

Especially every few months.

Financially, it's ****ty to be her fan.

My Pink Friday 2 vinyl just arrived, but half of the album's songs are missing because Onika was thirsty for that high debut... and she had to split the music into a million versions. Do I blame the player? Definitely not, but I will not fall for it the second time. It’s enough that I pay my Spotify subscription. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Edited by Style.
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Style. said:

My Pink Friday 2 vinyl just arrived, but half of the album's songs are missing because Onika was thirsty for that high debut... and she had to split the music into a million versions. Do I blame the player? Definitely not, but I will not fall for it the second time. It’s enough that I pay my Spotify subscription. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

You pay for Spotify?

I dont and I even got my fat hands on the version that shows me all the numbers, unlisted things and stats (few years ago though, I'm not sure would I would be able to get it again).

1 hour ago, PrinceRainMK3 said:

Ok, Taylor is my second favorite artist behind Britney but I have a HUGE problem with her. So let me preface by saying vinyl variants are fine, I like the idea of having different colors, covers and formats but when each vinyl has a different tracklist or more tracks than streaming/other formats it pisses me off. I realized this when Taylor announced the "The Bolter" variant of TTPD. This was after I spent almost 100 bucks on her vinyl and CD. She should either a) announce all the variants so that we can plan purchases in advance or b) stop being money-hungry and just make 1 variant..:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Post here that thread pic :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block