I love Taylor but...

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

She definitely knows how to get your money I’ll say that 😂 5 different versions of one album. Most the time they haven’t even heard it yet. $120 for a tour hoodie. She knows exactly what’s she’s doing, it’s a rip off but a smart business move 😂

120 for a poorly designed hoodie no less:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Yea, it feels like a missed opportunity and you feel excluded. But it's getting impossible to get ALL of them.

Especially every few months.

Financially, it's ****ty to be her fan.

having to pay double the price for shipping on a CD is the worst feeling ever and it drains my dollars faster. The only reason I bought the vinyl and CDs was to get the exclusive tracks she won't put on streaming because she is money-hungry when her net worth is more than most of the world.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LeglessJamie said:

To be fair, these include Record Store Day exclusive releases that are meant to support the small indie store. Britney participated with that Oops rarities vinyl. 

It's still too ridiculous. She's playing the game to get the sales and plaques. Is that essentially bad? No, most artist do that but to this extreme? No.

How many fans can afford this? Not many.

Honestly it's annoying. It's great she wants to give so much music to fans but the 50 different variants can be a bit much as well, especially when some are marked as "limited edition" and then come back in stock. And the variants that have one bonus track is annoying. I mean it was kinda cool when Olivia Rodrigo did it last year with Guts but at the same time, the bonus tracks were vinyl exclusive, they weren't even available on the CD formats. I at least have a CD drive so I could have imported the CD with the bonus track to my iTunes library. 

I did buy the new collectors edition CD but only because I missed out on the first one for the standard CD, but at the same time, I still want a physical format of the standard CD so I can have The Manuscript... eurgh it's so annoying. 

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Honestly it's annoying. It's great she wants to give so much music to fans but the 50 different variants can be a bit much as well, especially when some are marked as "limited edition" and then come back in stock. And the variants that have one bonus track is annoying. I mean it was kinda cool when Olivia Rodrigo did it last year with Guts but at the same time, the bonus tracks were vinyl exclusive, they weren't even available on the CD formats. I at least have a CD drive so I could have imported the CD with the bonus track to my iTunes library. 

I did buy the new collectors edition CD but only because I missed out on the first one for the standard CD, but at the same time, I still want a physical format of the standard CD so I can have The Manuscript... eurgh it's so annoying. 

The Manuscript being physical edition exclusive was annoying enough but I said f it and bought the CD and vinyl anyway.

I will NOT be buying a bunch more variants from Taylor.

I WILL be streaming illegaly like we all did with Hits Different and YLM

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PrinceRainMK3 said:

The Manuscript being physical edition exclusive was annoying enough but I said f it and bought the CD and vinyl anyway.

I will NOT be buying a bunch more variants from Taylor.

I WILL be streaming illegaly like we all did with Hits Different and YLM

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if the tracks hit streaming eventually. So much for physical exclusive ddd. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block