Exclusive : Britney is definitely coming back and she wants it !

39 minutes ago, Training Season said:

After sharing the above exclusive yes, and? remix feat. Mariah Carey info, I want to share this with you :

Britney is definitely coming back. She wants it too! The thing is, she's currently into a depression... and undergoing treatment. She's in Europe at the moment (spanish, french and UK fans, be aware... :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:), I don't know if it's part of her treatment. Once her mental health better, she'll come back. Also, there's already two or three feats in the pipeline. Not necessarily for her own project, which is on the road since a long time. I can't give any approximate date for her return, as it's very uncertain with her current recovery (which is her priority!!!).

We'll have something before her own comeback... Why not this spring or this summer ? Or both ? :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

So please be patient and kind with her...

She needs time, love, joy
She needs space, love
She needs... her

PEACE MF#CKERS

You reported the ariana and mariah collab and it was nowhere to be found so... :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I would only believe the part that she needs time. She did delete her retirement post from IG though and we know Britney changes her mind a lot! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I do feel "selfish" campaign might have given her some spark, who knows? 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I didn't know she's in depression. Nice that you said she needs time. space. love. joy. herself. We need to be patient, after all, it's HER life. But are you really being accurate? Well, we'll see. :) 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, SkyAngelMovies said:

Can you confirm the beyonce collab

it’s fake as ****

The original twitter account is from “Sao Paolo, Brazil”, it’s from a Beyonce fan account and it lists 5 singers, really doubt Beyonce would make act II a featuring album will all that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block