Why Won’t Fans Accept Britney’s Retirement?

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She has released 2 songs and a book in the last 3 years. Thats not retirement. 

I think she means from the industry, red carpets, award shows and performing.

Manjobi sounded very A I and we have no clue in involvement in that mess being released. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, BPI said:

Many fans believe that after the freebritney movement they have the right to control what Britney should do.
If Britney had continued to make music, no one would have started with the absurd theories.

So basically you're blaming "fans wanting to control her" on her for no longer working? Lol makes sense

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

So basically you're blaming "fans wanting to control her" on her for no longer working? Lol makes sense

Some fans act like you're able to force her when you just write an opinion. Because her abusers could, but all these "let her live" or "stop controlling her" posts sound so stupid. Like how the f could a forum member literally control her? Some people are like bots on X, they keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again under every post.

Opinions are opinions, that doesn't mean you control or stop her from doing whatever.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Brat said:

Because we want her to drop an album Beyoncé style without warning or teasers :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

That would be epic. Something will have to happen because she does have contract obligations with RCA to ful fill.

Whether it's a full new album, or unreleased stuff or a combo of both I think she will put something out.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DarielXO said:

Some fans act like you're able to force her when you just write an opinion. Because her abusers could, but all these "let her live" or "stop controlling her" posts sound so stupid. Like how the f could a forum member literally control her? Some people are like bots on X, they keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again under every post.

Opinions are opinions, that doesn't mean you control or stop her from doing whatever.

MOTHER ******* PREACH!!! 🙌🏼

"SHE'S FREE AND LIVING HER BEST LIFE AT HER OWN TERMSSS!!1!!?!" 😂😂 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, humstarr said:

For me, personally, I just dont believe she is retired yet. Even though I dont agree with the contract, she still has one album to make. I can also feel that she has a lot more to give and still has the x factor. But it is all blocked by trauma. 

True and she hasn't performed in so long I think it would take a lot to get her back into the zone of trying to do some performances and being in performer mentality after everything that's happened. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

True and she hasn't performed in so long I think it would take a lot to get her back into the zone of trying to do some performances and being in performer mentality after everything that's happened. 

I think this is an insecurity we all have but when the time comes it's like u never left it! 

Surely there has to be training but it is just her job!

Just now, theholyspearit22 said:

Has she really retired though? 

Perhaps she’s retired from the Vegas Britney, the touring Britney etc….

But c’mon. 

The fact is it will never be enough in some fans eyes, Britney could do an album and they'd still cry that she didn't do any promo, videos, performances ect. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, itsjames said:

We freed her thinking she'll make more music and performances for us, then we got betrayed with nothing.

That sounds just as bad as Britney bring trafficked and being a work horse for the CON performing with a high fever and being tired. 

Clearly people don't listen to Britney's wishes some fans have gotten just as bad as team CON. Britney stated to the court she wanted to take time off at that time she said 2-3 years.

Britney keeps saying she doesn't want to perform and it's like she says "they hear ya, but they really aren't listening".

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block