Why Won’t Fans Accept Britney’s Retirement?

I think it’s because she keeps teasing “project this” and “project that” “coming soon!”

Like why taunt fans knowing you have no intention of releasing anything? Hearing her speak/croak lately though it seems the cigs have taken their toll big time on her voice. I’m not sure she could get a new single out let alone an album. 

1 hour ago, kdub87 said:

I think it’s because she keeps teasing “project this” and “project that” “coming soon!”

Like why taunt fans knowing you have no intention of releasing anything? Hearing her speak/croak lately though it seems the cigs have taken their toll big time on her voice. I’m not sure she could get a new single out let alone an album. 

She sounded just fine on “Hold Me Closer”, and that was 2 years ago.

Britney can’t retire lol, she has many bills to pay and mouths to feed. 

If she had another business empire like Rihanna or Selena... but that’s not her case. It's not her choice.

I just think right now she can't work. Not ok mentally to actually work seriously, it's a risk to sign any contract with someone changing her mind every two days. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

The producer of the song complimented her voice several times, but go awf.

Do you really think he will drag Britney? C'mon...

It doesn't matter what he said, the results are not like what he said. Britney herself described her work on the song as backing vocals. She literally wrote it on her fun IG. 

Her vocals are overly edited and muffed.

• Haha 1

Because she is way too young to retire and we know she has so much potential in her. Because we didn't see her career coming to an end just like that after Piece of Me. The fans need closure as well ok (very selfish). because we don't believe everything she says. She said she retired and still we got Hold me Closer and Manjobi.

Also because we want her to be happy and know that performing was her passion and her dream and we want her to feel that love again. And finally based on her instagram she clearly wants to perform. So why not do it on stage for thousands of people who do love you and you can do it on your terms?

There is a lot of contradictions even for the fans who don't want to tell her to perform and actually want her to do what she wants, but at the same time can not let go cause we know she loves performing and is wasting her legendary once in a lifetime talent in her living room.

Does that make sense?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, BPI said:

Many fans believe that after the freebritney movement they have the right to control what Britney should do.
If Britney had continued to make music, no one would have started with the absurd theories.

I seen that a lot lately that now that she's free, fans expected her to get back to work and feed them new music.

Now that she's on Instagram and not working, her freedom has been questioned with several trying to say the C Ship was warranted which is disgusting.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block