Nicki Minaj shares a video on her stories of Britney Spears dancing to FTCU with the caption β€œπŸ‘‘ Resilient Sagg girlies BAD B1CH in REAL LIFE TINGZ” πŸ”₯πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ©·πŸ’•πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš¨

5 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Love this! Tbh the only ones I see complaining are people on here.

Exactly. People on here should get a life! I can picture most of them being miserable AF, putting negative energy into the universe. FOR WHAT.Β :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Got you so gagged you went on hiatus for a week trying to compose yourselfΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:Β still doesn’t take the fact Megan debuted #1 on the Global 200 and Nicki has never done that by herself. Hiss already did what it needed to do and I’m not going to listen to the same song over and over more than a week no matter who the artist is so stay pressed and keep promoting Floppy Minaj who can’t even sell out the tour. I can’t even resell my tickets for a fraction of what I paidΒ :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Β 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Girl, relax. You’re already sweating, and the second week hasn’t even started yet. I took a break because I was so mad at Nicki going on Live, ranting for hours and giving this flop her time of day. Even Forbes and Billboard laughed at Megan most β€œ#1 US centric” in the history of charts.Β :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Good luck booking those cafeteria seats!Β spacer.png

Not you guys fighting :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:Β exhale is truly in its last season. These are the confessions of a broken heart.Β Β 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, rik said:

Β 

Not you guys fighting :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:Β exhale is truly in its last season. These are the confessions of a broken heart.Β Β 

Lmao. He is throwing fish and grits at me. At first I didn’t want it, but now I’m going to give him a taste of his own medicine.Β :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

FTCU is a BOP!!!Β 

It is a bop, too bad she didn’t release a music video to keep the hype alive. The hype has died down tho… but I respect it, she’s pushing her own narrative. Nicki is a legacy artist in her prime. The album is 2 mil platinum WW, SFG 3x platinum, she charted a batch of 15 songs on Hot 100 simultaneously, has a world tour going on, FESTIVALS, brand deals. Who is doing it like her? :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:
ALL OF THIS WHILE DOING THE BARE MINIMUMΒ :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Style. said:

Why? Girl… stop with this BS and get a life.Β :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:Β I’m sure your life is spectacular, there’s no need to waste it here.:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

What relevance does my life have to our discussion here?

With fans like you, she doesn't need enemies. Soon enough, you'll likely find a way to normalize her actions, even if she starts filming herself using the toilet. Perhaps that's the norm for you, behavior you're accustomed to. Can't blame you then.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Β 

1 minute ago, bbbsss said:

What relevance does my life have to our discussion here?

With fans like you, she doesn't need enemies. Soon enough, you'll likely find a way to normalize her actions, even if she starts filming herself using the toilet. Perhaps that's the norm for you, behavior you're accustomed to. Can't blame you then.

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Β 

Sit this one out, and go get a life, touch that grass and mind your business.Β :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

7 hours ago, rik said:

Β 

OmgΒ :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β I’m just having fun pushing Onika’s buttons even though I’m still going to end up going to Nicki’s tour. Megan still did the damn thing and it don’t matter what else she does. She went toe to toe with Nicki and won. We gotta stanΒ 

• Haha 1

Sagittarius women are often characterized by their adventurous spirit, optimism, and independence. Here are some key traits commonly associated with Sagittarius women:

Adventurous: Sagittarius women are known for their love of adventure and exploration. They are always seeking new experiences, whether it's traveling to distant lands, trying new activities, or seeking knowledge through learning.

Optimistic: Positivity is a hallmark trait of Sagittarius women. They tend to see the bright side of life and approach challenges with optimism and enthusiasm.

Independent: Sagittarius women value their freedom and independence. They are fiercely independent individuals who prefer to chart their own course in life rather than conform to societal expectations.

Intellectual: Sagittarius women are intellectually curious and enjoy expanding their knowledge through exploration and learning. They are often drawn to philosophical and spiritual pursuits that help them gain a deeper understanding of the world around them.

Honest and straightforward: Sagittarius women are known for their honesty and candor. They value truth and integrity in their interactions with others and are not afraid to speak their minds, sometimes to the point of bl**tness.

Optimistic: Sagittarians are often characterized by their optimistic outlook on life. They tend to see the glass as half full rather than half empty, and they approach challenges with a sense of hope and possibility.

Impulsive: Sagittarius women can be spontaneous and impulsive, sometimes acting on a whim without fully considering the consequences. They thrive on excitement and may struggle with patience or long-term planning.

Philosophical: Sagittarius women are often drawn to big questions about life, meaning, and existence. They have a philosophical nature and enjoy exploring different belief systems and perspectives.

Restless: Sagittarius women can become restless if they feel confined or restricted in any way. They crave variety and excitement in their lives and may struggle with routine or monotony.

Generous and outgoing: Sagittarius women are typically generous and outgoing individuals who enjoy socializing and connecting with others. They are often the life of the party, bringing energy and enthusiasm to any social gathering.

It's important to remember that astrology is a belief system, and not everyone born under the sign of Sagittarius will exhibit all of these traits. Individual personalities can vary greatly based on a variety of factors including upbringing, life experiences, and personal preferences.

Libra Rising: The rising sign, also known as the ascendant, represents the persona that individuals present to the world and how they interact with their environment. With Libra rising, this individual is likely to exude charm, diplomacy, and a desire for harmony in their outward demeanor. They may come across as sociable, refined, and aesthetically inclined. Libra rising individuals often seek balance and fairness in their relationships and surroundings, valuing cooperation and peace.

Sagittarius Sun: The sun sign represents the core essence of an individual's personality and their ego expression. With a Sagittarius sun, this person is likely to be adventurous, optimistic, and freedom-loving. They have a strong sense of wanderlust and a thirst for knowledge and new experiences. Sagittarians are often philosophical, expansive thinkers who enjoy exploring different cultures, beliefs, and ideologies. They value honesty and authenticity and may have a playful and jovial demeanor.

Aquarius Moon: The moon sign reflects one's emotional nature, instincts, and subconscious tendencies. With an Aquarius moon, this person's emotions are influenced by the qualities of innovation, independence, and humanitarianism. They may have a detached or aloof approach to feelings, preferring intellectual stimulation and progressive ideas over sentimentalism. Aquarius moon individuals value their freedom and may struggle with emotional intimacy at times, preferring to maintain a sense of autonomy in their relationships.

Combining these three placements, we might see a person who presents themselves with grace and charm (Libra rising), possesses an adventurous and optimistic spirit (Sagittarius sun), and has a progressive and unconventional approach to emotions and relationships (Aquarius moon). They may be sociable and enjoy connecting with others on an intellectual level, fostering friendships based on shared ideals and interests. This individual likely values freedom, fairness, and open-mindedness in all aspects of life.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block